𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟭𝟴

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"suna!" i paused the video for the 39th time

"suna!" i paused the video for the 39th time. suna laughed at me resting his head on my shoulder. "pretty finish the video!" suna tapped the space bar.

the 2 of us were currently watching his 'you get me so high' music video. "that's another girl's thigh your rubbing on!" "it's a mannequin!"

"oh fr?"

"fr"

"alr"

his video continues to go on as i leave a slight pout on my face. i rested in suna's lap as his chorus goes on. "your hair looks nice in that" i pointed to his hair.

the few strands of hair that fell in front of his face complimented his features as he inches closer to the camera.

"that's scene was actually so awkward" he cover his nose. "it's looks good!" i turned to him. "really?" suna rested his hands on my waist. "yeah!" i pecked his jaw.

suna hummed while smiling. "play it pretty" he rested his head on my shoulder again.

we ended up finishing the video and went downstairs. where all hell broke loose.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR BALDHEADED ASS CAT!" atsumu yelled. "what the hell—" me and suna turned the corner. atsumu pointed at osamu's hairless cat sleeping through all the chaos.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING— HAIR!" osamu yanked his head. the two of them broke out into screams and slapping. "excuse me pretty,," suna places his hands on my waist moving me aside.

my face warms up a bit before tugging on sunas long white t shirt. suna pulled out his phone and started recording. "these dummies" i scoffed before walking past them to the kitchen.

"LET GO OF— wait y/n?" atsumu turned his attention to me. "hi" i waved softly. my eyes wandered around the fridge before hearing footsteps slap on the floor.

"when did you get here?"

"what are those?" the twins asked lifting my hair up showing my neck. sunas face expression dropped in a cold sweat as i made up a quick lie.

"curling iron" i rubbed my nape before grabbing a (f/d). "you can't have those!" osamu pointed at me. "really? why?" i backed away. "those are for suna" atsumu sat on the counter.

"she can have one" suna stood next to me. "thanks" i took off the top and began to drink. "so when are you even going to upload another song?" suna spoke to the twins.

"whenever i get my new place" atsumu used his thumb to flick his nose. "you said that shit last year" suna slyly rested his arm around my waist.

the twins stood on the other side of the island in the kitchen. menacingly. tension was getting way to thick and osamu seemed to be bold enough to say it.