𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟯𝟱

their scamming me to watch 3 ads for a font 😭
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

SUNAS SET!

SUNAS SET!

"3,2,1!" the man called out.

Suna finished off his music video, leaving the instrumental last. where my scene comes in.

"i'm nervous wait!-" i held my hands out.

the clip ended and the managers behind the cameras started to laugh.

"this feels surreal!" placing both hands on my face. "come on, just act like the cameras aren't there!" suna places his hand on my wrist.

"it's not that easy," resting my hands in his.

"and— action!"

suna laid shirtless on the king sized bed that was given on the set. i tugged at the oversized T i was given and black small shorts under.

i slowly walked up to him sliding on the bed. he pretended to be on his phone, putting it down slowly with a smirk.

he grabbed my hand to help me straddle him, intertwining it. both of his hands rested on my thighs rubbing them up and down.

i slid myself down onto him leaning my face in his neck. yk to stay secretive. the cameras moved closer as his hands lowered down to my waist then gripping my ass.

my hips bucked up and down slowly grinding him. where the shooting kinda began. suna groaned in my ear helping me grind.

it felt so weird since the only sound was his instrumental and the sounds of the bed frequently squeaking.

"cut!" the man yelled.

i sat up on suna with a cheesy look.

"what? what happened?" his hands traveled back to my thighs. "i feel like we're shooting a sex-tape" looking down at him.

"we can alway-"

"never that"

"y/n! are you cold?" dasia called out to me. i turned around to face her. "i'm not as cold as i was before. thank you" i smiled at her. she smirked and tilted her head at me.

"your so pretty" she compliments. "says you!" i smirk at her. "woah suna, she might be mines for the night" she came up and grasped my hand.

"the fuck she won't" suna sat up yanking my hand away. "your mine right?" he grabbed my jaw making me face him. "what's with you and this jaw grabbing?" staring down at him.

"don't avoid the question." his thumb rested on my lower lip. "yes! i'm yours!" leaning into him. "fuck yeah" he murmured, letting our lips touch.

my hands rested on both sides of his face pulling him deeper. suna rubbed his hands up and down my body, pushing my head down farther.

"alright! are you guys ready?" the man walked back into the room. me and suna slowly pulled away as dasia answered for us.

"i'm so fucking you when we get back" he leans back down on the bed. "you already did yesterday, you can't have my pussy all the time" i scolded.

"mcht" suna sucked his teeth. "sassy" i scolded once more.

"3,2,1... action!" the man yelled out.

i placed my left hand down facing away from the camera, getting back into my business. i seriously felt like i was doing a sex-tape.

my hips bucked against his feeling the friction grow between the both of us. suna guided my hips helping me move faster. didn't take long for his friend to pop up.

"good job!" the man yelled out. the red lights the were on turned off and the white light came on revealing everything.

"good job!" i slowly turned away from suna. he gave me eyes of sorrow to not expose his boner.

"come on! let's get your jacket and shit on. i'm hungry" dasia calls out to me and suna. "uh-" i slowly moved off suna. "babe!" he called out yanking a pillow.

"come on! i'm actually really hungry!" going to find some sweats and a jacket. "but look at the way you have me" he points at his pillow.

"i'm sorry- rin can we worry about this later?" zipping up the jacket. dasia sat back in awe with the rest of the crew.

"just wait on the bed. i'll be out in a sec" suna placed one hand in his sweat pockets. rushing to the bathroom with a distressed look.

"i feel so bad" i frowned at dasia. "girl he was getting that shit when he first heard gansta, you'll get used to it" she giggles.

"stop- really?" i smiled covering my mouth. "yes really!" she zipped her jacket up. "and i just love you so much, i need to get that shit off my chest" dasia smiled.

"i love you too! your one of my favorite producers," holding hands with her. "so pretty" i rested my head on dasia's shoulder.

the crew started to clean up quicker than expected and me and dasia talked about music related things and fashion.

suna finally exited the bathroom with a flustered face and soft demeanor.

"hey love" i watched him slowly stand behind me. "hey." he rested his head in my neck.

"some hard work you had to do huh?" dasia teased. suna placed his arms around my waist staring at dasia.

"how about we get you home huh? i'll find something at home" pecking his cheek. he nuzzled his head into my neck groaning.

"the van is here! let's get going!" his manager yelled. "that's our que" dasia calls us over. i grabbed suna's hand leading him out the shooting room.

1:29am, streets were empty and city lights shined beautifully.

even after being tired, suna still opened the door for me and let me in first along with dasia. she took a seat in the front as me and suna took one in the middle.

"go to sleep rin" kissing his head. "i love you" he cooed. "i love you too" i said.

his head rested on my shoulder, falling asleep with tiny snores.

not long after, i followed along placing my head on his. trailing off to sleep silently.

┌──═━┈━═──┐chapter 35 complete!└──═━┈━═──┘

┌──┈━═──┐
chapter 35 complete!
└──┈━═──┘