𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒𝟔

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 •𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 •
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀.𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔

"hey y'all." suna said. "heeyyy~" i peeked my head on the side. "shoo fly!" suna softly pushed my head away. "no fun" i pouted.

our 'friendship' to the public has been very normalized, now that people see us as the two pretty best friends.

"ahh y/n, your performance with akaashi was amazing! just bought your album!" i read aloud. "oh thank uu" i smiled.

"this is MY live guys" suna deadpanned. "yeah, praise him" i placed my hands on his shoulders. suna gave me a side eye and faces his attention to his phone.

"rintarou's edits and y/n edits never disappoint" suna read aloud. "i never disappoint either" i coo. "yes you do" suna raised a brow,

"since when!" i sat up. "when you and twins were making 'food' and almost burnt the damn kitchen down!" he joked.

"to be fair.. i was just watching" i shrugged. "you know them, always experimenting shit" he said. "fax's fax's,"

"y/nn~ christmas album?!?" i coo at the comment. "christmas album. no. song. yup" i teased. "me too, but that's for another time" suna placed his arm around my waist.

i gasped slightly at his arm out of view of the camera. "oh yeah~ you told me~" i smiled. rin smiled back rocking side to side.

"drugs and fucking money~ i can hear the birds sing—" i sang.

rin shot his eyes at me, and i covered my mouth with both of my hands. "y/n." rin turned his gaming chair towards mine.

"guys guys! that's from my song i promise!" i cheekily smiled placing my hands together. rin stared at my side profile with a stoic look.

"it was going to be so good!" he whined and threw his head back.

"it's not the end of the world rin!" i leaned against the camera. "yes it is!" he whines louder. i rolled my eyes and went through more comments.

"y/n~ what shoes do you have?" i read. i scoot back in the chair and stood up. "these are~ slipper uggs with leg warmers" i lifted my foot up.

rin flashes a soft grin at me, letting his eyes soften.

"and the nails i saw earlier, these are jelly nails and my nail artist bianca does it. i'm not gatekeeping her" i show my nails up close.

"and she even gave me a charm for the first letter of my name" i smiled.

"that's cute" rin touched the charm on my nail. "very," i sat back down next to him.