𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟮𝟳

yes i'm leaving you on a cliff hanger

It has been hours since suna left your apartment and this has counted for the longest amount of time you held your tears around someone

You thought that everyone would think that you and Suna were best friends, and wouldn't think anything more. Where you wrong. The media expressed how embarrassing and how sickening it was to see you on stage.

They mentioned your 'low fashioned' outfit and went on a degrading spree. The title '7 rings' for my song has been 'taken away' from you since you didn't walk up in a sparkly silk dress and heels.

It was all stupid. Everything about it.

The rain hit your large windows harshly along with the wind. Sounds of your sobs echoed throughout the apartment. As more comments that you've seen online played a slide show in your head.

random.g1rl: tbh... suna and Alisa were better together.. this ain't cute 😭

idk658544792: so... suna left a model for a rookie singer??? embarrassing 😰😰

saveme72628: i mean, i know y/n is a very gorgeous girl. literally an it girl. and she's an absolutely great singer but she shouldn't be with suna.

more comments like 'disgusting' and 'horrible for y/n to enter the stage' filled all platforms.

Your fans bit back at the bitter haters but it still didn't work out. you had to put your white silk robe on since you were doing a sponsor for Glossier.

The camera was already set up against your mirror and you looked at yourself in the mirror. "pull yourself together girl" you inhaled and exhaled before turning the camera on.

"hey everyone! its me y/n l/n and today i'm going to be showing your my face routine!" you smiled clasping your hands. "personally to keep my face clean i like to use Glossier!" you held up an moisturizing moon mask.

"i already pre washed my face, so~ i'm just going to apply this" you used the needle to squeeze some facial treatment into the container. "i actually need to do face care, look at my dark circles, heh" you giggled awkwardly.

Usually your enthusiasm would be all over the place. but not today. The sound of rain hitting your window grew louder. Your eyes widen before looking out your bathroom door. "it's been raining so hard," you cooed before scooping some of the mask on your face.

15 MINUTES LATER

"okay so the mask is off, and..." a notification popped up on my phone. another hate comment. you bit your lower lip before pulling back and pushing the notification back up. "sorry guys, that was my mom talking about food later tonight" you lied and laughed awkwardly again.

This isn't going good.

"uhm.. i used the uh.." you held up the milk cream. The thoughts going through your head didn't want to keep going. You just wanted to turn this camera off and go to bed. "the milky jelly cream face wash!" you read the label smiling.