𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏

╰┈➤
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

╰┈➤ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

today was the night that suna was coming back. and i wanted him to have the best time when he came over.

i took a bath, did my hair, and sat in a short silk red robe on my bed. two wine glasses with champagne on the side nice and ready.

a few minutes later, a knock echoed throughout my empty apartment. i knew it was him. i jumped off my bed running towards the door.

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

you opened the door to see suna standing tall with both hands in his pockets. "hey baby" he went to hug you. "hey love, how was everything?" your arms went around his neck.

"it was fun as hell but, i miss you" his arms rested on my waist. "i'm glad you had fun baby" your hands fondle in his hair. rin leaned back and pressed his lips on yours.

desperately, you slid your tongue into his mouth. rin's eyes widen, grabbing a handful of your ass. you gasped tilting your head for a deeper kiss. "i see what you want" suna mumbled against your lips.

he lifted you up resting his hands under your thighs. rin continued to makeout with you until he reached your room. "all nice and clean hm? you were waiting for this huh?" he kissed down your jaw.

suna places you down on your bed, sliding in next to you. "i missed you a lot" your hand traveled up his chest. "show me then" he began to lower his pants and boxers.

his cock stood up tall with pre-cum already in his tip. "come and get it baby," he stroked himself. both of your hands rested on his member stroking him slowly.

you gathered salvia in your mouth, spitting on his tip and lathering along his member. "oh fuck," rin moaned out. your tongue circled on his tip, then going all the way in. "just like that" he coos rubbing your back.

without any thought, you took him all the way. you gagged, and spit on his dick multiple times leaving a slight pool down your mouth. "your nails look pretty on my cock" he smirks. you nodded at him and bobbed your head faster.

you slurped his cock earning breathy and whiny moans from rin. "fuck- do it like i taught you" his hand rested on your head. bubbles formed at the bottom of his dick as your saliva lubed up his member. "yes baby just like that!" he grunted forcing your head on his member. you gagged as he bucked his hips into your mouth. "fuck, yes! yes!" he moaned out. you gagged on him violently still bobbing my head up and down on him. rin placed both hands on your head pushing it down as fast as he could.

"take it all. you deserve it baby" he watched you choke and gag all over his cock. rin lifted your head up, with a string full of saliva connecting from his tip to your mouth. "messy slut, it goes in your mouth" he gripped the back of your hair. "i'm almost there. can you use that pretty little mouth some more?" his thumb rubbed your cheek. you nodded quickly reaching back for his cock. "atta girl" suna leaned back.

you continued to suck and slurp all over his cock hearing the blissful moans from him. "i'm so close! come on baby" he praised aloud. your free hands stroked the rest of him bobbing your head with the speed. "fuck i'm coming! don't waste a drop" he moaned out. rin threw his head back ejaculating in your mouth. you slowly took your mouth off his dick making sure not to waste a drop.

"open." he demanded. you opened your mouth showing him that you swallowed everything. "good girl" he gripped the back of your hair pulling you in for a sloppy kiss. his other hand gripped around your throat squeezing it frequently. a sting of saliva pulled apart, leaving the two of you breathless. "don't worry i'll take care of you" suna flipped you over on the bed. you instantly spread your legs at the movement.

"so needy for some dick? i'm only out for a week and a few days?" rin rubbed himself against your throbbing hole. "is that what you want? my dick inside you?" he teased. "yes! please i do!" you begged. "oh who did this to you?" he circled his tip around your entrance. "please suna just- put it in!" you moaned out. "alright baby" he pecked your neck. suna slowly pushed himself inside you making you groan.

your eyes roll up bitting your lip slightly. rin removed himself before slamming inside you again. you whined out his name watching his chain move in unison with him. "i missed seeing you like this, all under me and helpless. don't you miss this too?" rin coos and sped up. his thrust began rougher and sloppier. "i-i- oh fuck!" you whined gripping at your sheets. "did you love? i just wanna know" he smirked thrusting himself harder into you.

"yes oh my god! yes i do!" you moaned. rin chuckled leaning down towards your neck. "your not loud enough, but it's a start" he places both of your legs over his shoulder. your hands made its way to his back scratching at it. "leaving marks already huh? i have places to be tomorrow love" suna groaned.

he pounded harder watching your eyes roll back and your tongue fly out. "there that slutty face is," suna places his hands under your ass. he began to hit your g-spot perfectly with every thrust, letting a fine moan out. "come on, cum for me" suna sloppily kissed your neck. your hands fondled in his hair tugging, or pulling at. he moaned every time at your pullings with a moan or an grunt.

"i'm so close!" you moaned out. suna sped up his paste, feeling the movement of the bed shake. "rin- rin- rintarou!" you screamed. "fuck! i'm almost there!" he pounded with power. "i'm coming!" you moaned out releasing all over him. sunas breath hitched letting you ride out your high. "don't worry my baby" he leaned against my mouth sloppily kissing it.

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ✰
YOUR POV

i sat on my counter finishing up my hair for a video shoot with akaashi. that was until my favorite person walked in.

"look pretty," he lifted his shirt. i hummed watching him through the mirror. he turned his back to show the scratch marks i left the previous night. "babe." i covered my mouth.

"it's okay, i'll say your cat scratched me" he pulled his shirt down. "no- that looks so obvious!" i went back to my hair. "no it's okay, long as my baby did it" suna pecked my cheek. my face warmed up. "mhmm," i pressed our cheeks together, wiggling my fingers on his.

"your trending. again" he deadpanned. "i'm always trending, what's the reason now?" i said. "on the classroom show yesterday, when you said 'my name? my name is y/n l/n' everyone said it's iconic" he scoffed.

"don't be a hater" i rolled my eyes. "i'm not a hater! it's just if i said that, i would become a thirst trap to some sex music audio in the back" he frowned. "poor baby" i unplugged my flat iron. "where are you going?" suna said.

"to film with akaashi" putting a roller on the top of my head. "can i come?" he eagerly asked. "babe, you have somewhere to go too! you have a whole ass meet and greet!" watching him fall on my shoulder.

"meet and greet my ass" he deadpanned.

"it's tuff when you have none" i said.

*SMACK*

"that's all the ass i need" suna smirked.

"gtf" i smirked.