𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟭𝟵

oh really?

i walked along the streets and sidewalks past boutiques and other nice things

i walked along the streets and sidewalks past boutiques and other nice things. many cameras were following behind me as i had my own.

"that looks really cute" i smiled at a dress through the window. "would you get it?" my manager spoke against my shoulder. "maybe..." i smiled before walking in.

as soon as i do, everyone's jaws drop and eyes widen. the sounds of flashes going off and screams echoed in my ears. "excuse me!" i walked up to the front desk.

"y-yes? how may i help you?" the nervous lady asked. her face sat very red. "do you know where that dress is? the one in the window?" i pointed to the front. "oh yes! of course!" she smiled before scurrying to the dress area.

"she's such a pretty girl" i smiled at her. i hummed and folded my arms, waiting for her to come back. cameras were flashing faster than before, then that's when i saw my literal idol.

Alisa Haiba.

her light blondish hair flowed down her back as she walked effortlessly. her hips swayed side to side as she walked down the sidewalk with heels on.

such an icon.

a few cameras flashes in her before coming back to me. i finally get my dress and get ready to head back home.

RECORDING STUDIO

"everyone keeps bringing up the fact at how rich you are!" lilac points her phone towards me. videos of me literally shopping has blew up. "i was just shopping?" i laughed.

this was still very new to me, and blowing up for no reason was also still very new to me. "maybe i should make a song about that!" i grabbed my paper and pen from yesterday.

"we could totally do that!" lilac smiled.

a few hours later,, lilac started throwing ideas into the air helping me out with my lyrics, beats, and other things. i feel like i have my beat, and not so much of my lyrics.

"when you see them racks..." i sang before stopping myself. "they stack up like my ass" lilac yelled. i stopped myself before chuckling at her. "what?!? i really think that sounds good!" she pouts.

"it does! it's just the way you said it!" i laughed putting down her lyrics with a question mark next to it. "maybe i could try a little rapping?" i pinched my fingers together.

"have you ever did that before?" lilac fixes her glasses. "yeah,, to other peoples songs" my foot bounced. "ahaa,, we can try that out tomorrow" lilac closes her binder.

"i have the red carpet!" i whined. "oh yea.. shit!" she frowns pulling her binder back out. "maybe i could get it down and then the day after tomorrow,, i should be ready" i tugged at suna's hoodie strings.

"well i have to feed my cat!" i waved her off. "what the fu— okay." she waves back. "cya!" i closed the door walking out to the hallway.

MEANWHILE ON TWITTER....