𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓

-

it was the next day ofc, you and suna talked all day and night about the song, and how much he praised you on your vocals

with the love you got from him, nothing can take you down. you and girls got over that whole situation real quickly.

"y/n! are you filming?" kiyoko peeked in my room. "i'm about too!" i yelled back to her. she nodded and walked in the bathroom. "ooh you smell really good." she said.

"thanks, just- JUST got out the shower." tying my robe and fixing the towel on my head. "oh okay- have fun recording!" she said with her camera in hand. "will do~." i smiled closing my bathroom door.

i sat the camera up and got ready to record. even though my video will be released last out off all of the girls. "where's my damn. okAY." i sighed opened my cabinet with all my toothbrush.

the camera started.

"hiii, i don't know what to call you guys yet." i laughed. "but get ready with me to go to the studio." i said placing toothpaste on my brush. "it's... 11:34am, wow that's early for me." i joked again.

i began to brush my teeth with my free hand on my waist. i made sure to get the back of my mouth since i had a sweet tooth not to long ago.

"okay, now that that's done with." i put my toothbrush up. "it's time— oh my gosh i didn't even tell y'all where i'm going." i sighed. i opened my drawer and grabbed my drunk elephant materials.

"i'm going to the recording studio to finish off a song. and i know how y'all are getting about these features and stuff but." i ranted. "but it's my life. i'm not passing this up." i said pushing down on the cream substance and grabbed the bronzer.

i squeezed it on the cleanser and applied it on my face. "and i wanna look decent because we're going for lunch after, and maybe a party later tonight." i hinted. "which is exciting, but i don't know what i'm wearing." i concentrated on my skin care still.

"okay, lemme change. nothing flashy just wanna be comfortable." i said taking the camera with me. "i'm actually about to be late, and i think everyone left." i rummaged through my dresser.

╰┈➤ OUTFIT INSPO