𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑

»»-------------------►

kiyoko - hyein minji- yukie haerin - y/n yachi - daniellehanni - kaori»»-------------------► Enjoy the debut !

kiyoko - hyein
minji- yukie
haerin - y/n
yachi - danielle
hanni - kaori
»»------------------- Enjoy the debut !

we all stood next to each other, with a gap of space. i fondled with my ear pierce as the camera slowly panels on each girl.

from kaori, yachi, me, yukie, and kiyoko. when the camera flashes on me, i let out a slight smile. cheers came from the awaited crowd as the other girls did their visuals.

'intro, 10 seconds ...'

yukie and i laughed at each other scurrying into our positions.

NO ONES POV

we graced away from the camera, kiyoko being the first to whip her head. her hair flowed beside her, putting this piece together.

the camera backed away as it was your part. you passed through the camera quickly with a bright smile. cheers again coming from the crowd.

yachi passed by flipping her hair, standing besides me. we stood behind kiyoko letting her take the camera. kaori took the middle slowly gliding her hands up her body. we all did the same with toothy grins on our faces.

your skirt flowed with your hair and body movements perfectly making your look almost radiant.

we made a path way for yachi, as she lip sang 'attention,' for her line.

we continued to dance around the stage until kiyoko's countdown. "1,2,3 aye.."

"you, and me, my feeling's plain to see So focus, wanna be nice and close, you see?" kiyoko slid herself on the floor under kaori.

"you see, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy" yukie said getting into another position. her smile was bright as ever as people cheered for her.

"One, two, three, I'm brave enough to see Think you know it already know, if you turn then, you can see, it's me" you sang sliding your hands up your body, your legs in a walking motion.