𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟮𝟰

he's back?

tweets on top of tweets on top of some more tweets went on about atsumu's live the other day

tweets on top of tweets on top of some more tweets went on about atsumu's live the other day. not about him crying his eyes out. about me and suna. people were wondering what we did under the table. others were wondering where he was touching me before he got into the frame.

both me and suna got on twitter and quickly shut everything down that has been going on, but still seeing each other when needy. in this case, i was getting ready to drop my newest album. not only was i dropping it, but i was already trying to schedule a concert. that was TOTALLY gonna wait.

U + ME = FOREVER ♡︎
includes...

MAIN SONG-
COLLIDE - JUSTINE SKYE

in my head- Ariana grande
needy- Ariana grande
thank u, next - Ariana grande
7 rings - Ariana grande
let me love you - Ariana grande ft. lil wayne
ghostin- Ariana grande 
imagine - Ariana grande
——————————————————————

but until then, since me and aran got closer from our song we did he decided to invite me to a local volleyball game. i was excited considering volleyball was really fun to watch to me.

i had a white graphic t crop top and a jean skirt on. i didn't think he would get us FRONT ROW SEATS. we awaited for both teams to get onto the court. "i heard this collage team was really good!" aran points at an team in yellow. my heart dropped. that couldn't possibly be him?

"yeah,, i've heard about them too!" i smiled fakely and pointed at them as they entered the court. the sound of screams came from their side as the came to slap peoples hands on the front row seats. and we locked eyes. terushima yuji. i felt my stomach turn and my head throb.

"woo!" one of his members ran past us slapping our hands. i put on a fake smile again letting the team slap my hands. a few of them noticed me from either being famous, or knew me before my music career. when terushima came up, a look of guilt and sadness washed over his face.

he softly slapped my hand walking away. he turned to me one more time with a sad look. "what's going on with you two?" aran pushes my shoulder. "he was my ex" aran's jaw drops and he fixes his jacket. "really? terushima was your ex?" he turns his head to me. a giggle escapes my mouth.

"yeah. total ass" i scoffed. "he looks like one" aran folded his arms. i laughed before hearing a song go on throughout the intercom.

thank u, next

my heart started to pound. this song was most definitely about him. and i'm sure he heard the song before coming here. "you're already on?!?" aran tapped my shoulder smiling. "yeah! isn't that exciting?" i smiled at him. hiding the fact that i was going to break down in front of him.