𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟓

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

how did i go from getting stuffed to performing live? who knows.

"you ready y/n?" akaashi fixed the ear piece. "yeah, i'm doing great" fixing my dress.

"did you even know we were performing?" he tapped his mic. "hell no oikawa told me as soon as i got there" i deadpan.

"akaashi! y/n! your on!" his manager whispered. we nodded and walked to the chairs set up for us. "damn this dress and heels" i held up my dress. "watch out-" akaashi held on to my arm. "got damn it" i whined sitting down in the seat.

the lights were out and slowly turned on to reveal us both.

NO ONES POV

everyone awed and smiled at you and akaashi. you were radiating. your hair perfectly flowed to (h/l) and your posture was exquisite.

"intro, 1, 2, 3,"

"I'll tell you in advance, that I won't apologize.
Wont you regret not saying anything?"

"You're not interested in me, are we just friends?"

"oh you know what to do,"

your right hand rested on the mic, your left hand resting on your thigh. you tapped you foot looking around as you sang.

"I'm tired, let me go today. I don't want to repeat myself. It's all my fault again. that's it, maybe I hate you~"

"I can't love"

"I try to think, I try to rub up on you and hug you I try to lock lips but.. It doesn't work out that way. It's so funny"

"i try to turn things back, we try to ignore it. but at this point, how can we love again~?"

kiyoko lip sang from backstage with her hands clenched. the big camera zoomed in on many people including kuroo. your hand rested on your chest fondling with your necklace.

the eyes of a hundred pop idols watched below you with awe. lip syncing the lyrics in a soft manner.

akaashi's turn.

"I apologized for the fifth time. I think you're sick of hearing it now. I get a feeling this is gonna be the last time"

"Oh you know what to do"

"This isn't the evening. That I went over all day. When I see you, I keep seeing myself in you. So I don't like myself anymore" the man held the mic to his mouth.