𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔

me and cup1d walked in the party together, not wanting to split so soon

me and cup1d walked in the party together, not wanting to split so soon. people who bought vip and other celebrities stood at the balcony lounge. it was packed.

"everyone looks so good." kaori coos next to me. "espcially the guys over there." she gave heart eyes for some random guy. "daichi!" yachi sped walked over to him. "she was the first to leave." kiyoko deadpanned.

"let her love him, he's had a glow up since high school." we walked to an empty table. "y/n~ its time." kiyoko smirked. "what do you—." i turned around. suna stood by the glass balcony with the twins and aran.

"yup. i guess so." i let out a cold sweat. "leave your stuff i got you." she grabbed my purse walking over to tanaka. i took a deep breath walking over to them.

sunas eyes never left mines. so as the twins. "hey 'suna'." i said. "don't piss me off." he deadpanned. he went in for a hug, his hands going for what he wants. "already?" i whisper yelled in her ear. "yes! this is us everyday!" he said over the music.

his hands gripped my ass, with his head in my neck. "i swear to god if my panties show." i laughed holding his face. "uh, hello to you too." atsumu spat. "i saw you guys, it's just i have a mission to do." i leaned against suna.

"fuck you too!" osamu bobbed his head. "yeah fuck you!" atsumu stepped up for his twin. aran sat expressionless with a drink. "thanks aran, for not being an opp." i said. he nodded.

"if you guys want to be seen, go over there where people can actually see you." atsumu pointed to a glass barrier with less people. "i'm so anxious. i need a drink." i shook my hands. "come on let's go get one." suna intertwined his fingers with mines.

"bye~." coo at the boys. they waved me off and finished their conversations. "you look too good tonight." he looked down at me. "thank you my love, you do too." my thumb rubbed his hand. "if this plan doesn't work we're going to my place." suna walked me over to the bar.

"agreed." i sighed.

suna sat me down, and then took a seat next to me.

"ah y/n! suna what can i get for you guys?" the bartender asked. "the special." i smiled. "you?" she wrote quickly on a piece of paper. "appletini." suna placed his hand on my thigh.

"alrighty." she smiled walking to her station.

"you know, i wouldn't mind just going home, but i can't leave my girls." i placed my hand on his. "i know. i just wanna taste you again." his hand grips my thigh tighter.

the bartender comes back with our drinks and suna pays as usual. 'wine pon you' by doja cat started to play around the club. "is that our cue?" suna took a sip. "i guess so." i did the same. we got up and walked hand in hand looking over the balcony.

a lot of people down below crowed the area with their flash on. mainly recording up at the balcony. "come on i'll help you." he leaned down to me. his scent of vodka and Chanel cologne filled up my nose in a good way.

"okay.." i put my drink down and turned to the other side. kiyoko eyed me from the side with a smirk. i really hope my actions don't affect cup1d.

"i take it, you just like the way i wine pon you."

i slowly rolled my hips looking down at the crowd. a shit load of people saw me, and suna. since suna had space behind me, everyone thought i was just dancing normally.

with every belly roll everyone said 'ay' making my confidence go up by a few. then a firm hand rested around my waist. suna's hand rested on my stomach, feeling his cold rings on my skin.

he pressed up against me with one drink in his hand. almost everyone below gasped or yelled. "i can't do this!" i whisper yelled covering my mouth.

"we're already doing it love." he whispered in my ear. his hair fell over his face, making it look like he did something else from the other peoples point of view.

all i could do was go along with it, placing my hand behind his neck grinding on him. i pressed up against him even more creating friction on us. sunas hand follows up my chest and waist grinding back on me. i turned the other way to avoid all the cameras. i'm too embarrassed.

suna places his drink down, turning my jaw back to the crowd. "come on, what's gonna happen when he perform together?" he uses both hands to pull my waist on his groin.

╰┈➤ LATER THAT NIGHT

"that was different y/n." kaori smirked. "very different." yukie added. "look! we came up with this idea months ago! i didn't know it would be like this." i scrolled through my phone.

reading tweets off twitter or whatever app made me laugh the whole car ride home.

|
|
|
|

lexigone.124: y/n this has to be some sort of joke 💔💔

everlastingnights: suna.. you were supposed to be home for dinner tn..

009.36m: both of my fav artist just grinded in each other.. dhmu 🫡💔

|
|
|
|

"she's laughing it up." yachi said. "no cause seriously." kiyoko added on laughing aswell.

" kiyoko added on laughing aswell

letitia and kehlani inspo 💔

no that acc hurt me ..