𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 ✰

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 ✰

"Christmas album. leggo," i placed the headphones over my ears. "i hope your ready to perform in the cold then. cause baby.." lilac smirked.

"i'm more than ready.. partially" placing my pen down. "i feel like this song will be a cultural reset" lilac looks through my lyrics. "all you want for Christmas is suna huh?" she raises a brow.

i huff at her. "can we get this going. i have a man and kids to get home to" i said. "ah you mean step child? who knows where that weenie dog came from" liliac teased. "this is why i love you" i laughed into the mic.

"real shit, real shit. let's get this going" she fixes her glasses. "yup yup" i cleared my throat.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔
(COVER)

"I~ don't want a lot of Christmas. there is just one thing i need~"

"i don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree"

"i just want you for my own, more than you could ever now"

"make my wish come true~"

"all i want.. for Christmas~ is~ .... you~"

"my voice cracked" i deadpanned. "yowziers. i heard that" lilac runs the recording back. "all i want for christmas... is.. yo-Ouh..."

"yeah. sounds like shit" scrunching my face.

"yeah, try that again" lilac said. i quickly drank some hot tea to settle my throat.

"all i want.. for Christmas~ is~ .... you~" i repeated into the mic. "wanna hear that?" lilac runs the voice back. "yup" i coo.

#𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘

"i got invited again? i must of won something" applying more foundation on my face. "i'm 100% sure you did, you did so good in your music career" suna pecks my head. "thank you baby" i smiled.

music played in the background and me and suna prepared ourselves for tonight. he fixed his clothes, ironing them or fixing them up right. i began to work on my hair curling it, straightening it, or having whatever style i want. suna began to spray his gucci cologne. after finishing up a few touches, i went to get my dress.

"baby are you almost ready?" suna knocked on the walk in closet door. "almost!" fixing the strap on my shoulder. i slowly opened the door to see his expression wide.

"you look beautiful" he softly grabbed my hand. "thank you" my face grew warm.

"a little too beautiful, you sure you wanna go to this awards thing?" his hand rubbed on my lower back.

"i'm sure, but when we get back.. i'm sure we can have fun" sliding my finger down his chest.

"fuck y/n don't do this right now" rin placed his hand on his groin. "come on you can make it through the night" i smiled seductively at him.

"look at what you did pretty" he removed his hand to see his boner.

"it's time to go love" i pecked his cheek. "what am i supposed to do about this?" he pointed at his pants. "tuck it?" i said and he scoffed.

#WELCOME TO THE CEREMONY

"hello, hii" i waved at some celebrities as they walked past. "y/n! how are ya?" oikawa walked up to me. "great! how's your day?" grabbing a champagne glass off the waitress pan.

"i'm doing great! i heard you and akaashi were performing tonight?" he ate an olive off his glass. "huh?" i deadpanned. "oh you didn't know? they have you on the list for tonight's performances" oikawa showed the pamphlet to me. "oh gosh" i face palm. "what's wrong pretty?" rin whispered to me.

"i'm performing! and i didn't even know" i frowned. "you do amazing all the time baby, you'll be okay" he rested his arm around mines. "rin! cameras!" i gasp. "they only start rolling when the performances start" he pulled me in closer. "but not everyone knows" i placed my free hand on his jaw.

"we can tell them eventually.. but you surely don't wanna be embarrassed huh" he brung up that term again. "rin please-" "don't tell me you are" his hand travels to my neck. "rin we can't do it here" i put my drink down. "who said it had to be here? let's go to the bathroom" his lips pressed against mines.

our tongues played with each other as he explored my whole mouth. my hands made their way to his hair softly tugging at it. "come on, you wanna go?" rin moaned against my lips. i hummed latching into him.

A FEW MINS LATER,

"yes rin! oh fuck-" i bent over the sink. "you know i couldn't want to see you like this" suna pressed his hands on my waist. i gripped the corners of the counter with soft moans. "your so good baby- fuck! this is what i needed" his hand pushed on my back keeping my arch.

"rin- rin- right there!" i whined. "mhm, you like that huh?" his tip hit your g-spot. "mmhmm!" my eyes rolled back. tears streamed down my eyes. there goes my eyeliner and mascara.

"look at yourself" suna pulled my hair. i whined and watched him pound me in the mirror. "the slut is taking me in so well huh?" his thrust became more rough. i whined and moaned watched the black liquid liner fall on the counter.

"rin- i can't take it-" placing my hand by his abdomen. my hand pushed against him, feeling a harsh slap on my hand. "keep your hands off me" he pinned the hand behind your back. "rintarou!" i moaned out. "keep it down pretty, we're in public" he kissed on my neck. "don't leave marks!" i moaned out. "your mines?" he bent over kissing my jaw.

my hair was pretty much a mess and my legs eventually gave out. "stand up baby i'm so close" suna propped my lower body up. he pounded harder until i released on him. "oh no warning?" suna pounded sloppier. he moaned out loud then releasing on my back.

"mmhhmm," i turned around to him. "you alright pretty?" he pecked my cheek. "yeah, but my legs" i wobbled. "it's going to go away just in time" suna grabbed toilet paper and wiped my back. "hopefully" i sat on the sink.

"my makeup" i turned to the mirror. "it's okay we can fix it" suna wet some toilet paper. "thank you baby" i pecked his lips.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-