𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟗

MANY WEEKS LATER

MANY WEEKS LATER ...

"da..da..da... yes." the dance instructor said. my shirt tied in the back, and pieces of hair falling from my ponytail. "look and suna is just going to stand there and your gonna.. do the part," she said.

"right." looking at myself in the mirror. my hands rested on my hips, huffing. "come on y/n, the song releases 12:00 tonight we need to make sure you have this." she stands on a chair, ready to record.

"let's get this over with." the well known dancer mika rubbed my shoulders. i sighed slicking my hair back up with my hands. "ready." i said,

-

"are you excited for our concert?" suna stopped at the red light. "yeah, i'm drained from that practice dance though." kicking my feet on the dashboard. suna pursed his lips.

"that's not fair! you weren't at pratice!" i realized. "what do i have to pratice? being sexy?" he smirked. "you don't have too." my hand rested on his. "don't do this on the road y/n." his hand clenched around mines, i could only giggle.

"time~ after, time~" i hummed scrolling through my phone. "again and again, i run after you." suna finished. "aw, that's so cute." i said squishing his cheeks. he sucked his teeth, then covering his expression with a smile.

a cheesed one at that.

"hurry up so i can see my son." feeling my body shift of him getting into his drive way. "and i'm taking my time so i don't die, so i can see my daughter." suna sassily said. "okay then." i laughed.

-
THE NEXT DAY !!

"my phone hasn't stopped ringing!" i shout turning my phone all the way off. "welcome to the club." osamu shoved food in his mouth. "yeah, that was us like a week ago." atsumu folded his arms with a smirk. like a toddler. "oh shush." i slapped his bicep.

"do it again." he desperately bit his lip.

"what?" suna said. "nothing." he rubbed his nape. "but y/nnnn that song is so— UGH. BEND IT OVER SLOW CAUSE DADDY? WHOS YOUR DADDY?" osamu gripped my shoulders. he completely ditched his food for suna to get.

"i- it's just the lyri-."

"don't lie to these people." suna said with a mouthful of food. "oh. my. god." atsumu covered his mouth. "you're shocked every time we sat this." i laugh. "don't ignore my question you hot piece of ass." osamu shook my shoulders again.

"i should be asking you the same thing, cause when y'all had that event dasia told me y'all-."

"you win." he let loose. "loser!" atsumu laughed. osamu flicked him off. suna got out of osamu's spot, walking away wiping his mouth. "SUNA." osamu followed after him.

"oh my lord- did you know yachi is hosting ANOTHER sleepover?" i jumped up at him. "yeah, you and suna are going right?" he folded his arms. "yeah, i might be late cause i have to pratice." going in my phone again.