𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟭𝟭

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ !!!
𝟲:𝟯𝟱𝗮𝗺 𝗠𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗞

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ !!! 𝟲:𝟯𝟱𝗮𝗺 𝗠𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗞

I stood inside the concert building with my mic in hand. But also half asleep. This morning, i only took 2 sips of ice coffee and ate half a waffle.

"Y/n~." My manager ran on stage towards me. I looked at her tiredly. "Hello? Huh—." Looking at her still not all the way together. "Coffee." She hands me a cup of ice coffee.

"Thank you—." I hold the cup before grabbing the cup. The water on the cup drips to my hand making me gasp. "Oh! Here!" My manager hands me a few napkins. "Thank you.. again!" I wave her off.

My hand grabs the straw, sipping on the delicious coffee. I spot a camera from far away, waving at it. Not really something i would do, but I was alone.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
𝟳:𝟱𝟭 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗟

An hour later, i stood on the stage getting ready to go over my rehearsal.

"For clarity, it's probably just going to be hand motions for you, since you'll have a mic, and gansta you have the mic around your head kinda." My instructor opens his phone.

"Right." I responded looking at my background dancers. They look more alive than me. "So, turn the mic on and the music will start." Duke steps off the stage into the stands.

"Okayyyy." I carry out the Y while walking back to my main position. "Y/n your fly is down." The same female backgrounder dancer pointed. "Oh— shit—." I accidentally spoke into the mic.

"I can't say that?" Looking towards my manager. she nodded. "Oh, alright." I walked to the center.

— 𝟴:𝟭𝟱𝗔𝗠

Me and my group finished while catching our breaths. Mainly me. Staying stable and dancing was a challenge but, i'll manage. "Alright y/n, your free until...". Duke cheeks his phone.

"What time does it even start?" Placing my hand on my hip. "It's starts at 6 sharp, but you might come back because we have a transition from Oikawa's song to your Gansta." He taps his watch.

"Ahhh okay." I pop my lips. "I'll see you later then?" Turning the mic off. "Great work today~." I waved off my dancers. They all bowed before walking off stage.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟳𝗔𝗠

Me and Kiyoko sat together in the bed talking. Yukie and Kaori had to do their mic checks and rehearsal which excluded them.

"So like... this isn't like live right?" Turning over to Kiyoko. "Oh yeah it's live." She fixes her glasses. The mole by her mouth complimented everything about her. "Oh, i thought it would be excluded?" Putting my fingers together.