A Dog Always Comes Back to Its Owner - 7

Within one step into the inn's room, Enid raced over to the bed and flew herself on top of her, face planting right into the pillows as she threw her hands out to the side.

"Ohhhh my goooosh, it's been so fricking long since I felt something this comfortable," Enid groaned.

Wednesday just stood in the doorway, staring at the monstrosity she just realized.

Enid turned her face out from the pillows and looked at Wednesday who was still not in the room, she propped herself up and tilted her head. A big smile painted over her face, "What's up? Howdy roomie!"

"DO NOT... call me that."

"Whaaat? Geez, we're technically roommates because-" Enid's words fell off her tongue as she looked to the side and realized as well, "oh, shit."

There was only one bed.

And there were two of them there.

Bedmates? Enid's mind wondered.

Wednesday turned on her heels, away from the door and started walking away until Enid screeched out her last name.

"This shouldn't be so bad! I can take the-" she frantically looked around the room and only saw a chair and a table, so she looked at the carpet on the floor, "I can sleep on the carpet, you can take the bed!"

The goth turned only her head.

"Y-yeah! You can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the floor, I'm fine with it! In fact, the carpet will be probably the third most comfortable feeling I've ever felt since forever!" Enid basically got onto her knees and begged.

"Third? Since forever?" Wednesday questioned with a raised eyebrow, her tone still flat.

"Y-yeah!" Enid's face grew a little red, trying to organize her own mind figuring out the "first comfortable feeling since forever" and looked back at Wednesday, "S-second! I-I mean! Second!"

"So the first is the bed?"

"YES," Enid answered too quickly and started choking on her spit.

Wednesday had finally stepped into the room, observing their stay for the night. She sighed quietly and stared at the table, "There is no need."

"What?" the blonde asked softly.

"It is most unlikely, but I will sleep on the floor or in this chair," Wednesday answered.

"What? N-no, Wed- Addams, it's fine! I can take the floor, truuuuust me, girl, I'm fine with it!" Enid said.

"I will be busy at the table doing work, you can get yourself your "comfortable" rest until next morning," Wednesday placed down her pack and started ruffling through it.

Enid sat on the bed, looking at her palms and rubbing them, "You mean it?"

"Yes, besides... the bed is too colorful, as I said-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're allergic to color-" Enid stopped midway and saw the bedsheets, "hey look, this bed's all brown and tan and all that crap, you serious about that allergy?"

"Brown is a color between red and yellow, it is considered a color."

"For god's sake, Addams, can you just chill with the color thing?" Enid sighed, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to her chest.

"Would you like to find out?" Wednesday's voice came very close to a scowl at the girl, but she remained composed and kept herself monotonous.

"Geez, what god damn's wrong with you?" Enid muttered under her breath as she laid down on the bed, her colorful blonde hair spreading across the sheets, making it look like she was the sun and her hair were the rays like in a child's drawing.