Rain - 41

~ 🌧️ ~

dedicated to the Rain ❤️

~ 💧 ~

Draw a picture, paint a painting, it'll be the last.

A moment and memory cannot be repeated.

Finality and impermanence.

A scene that is fleeting.

What a passage of time in the blissful nature of life.

Preserve the precious time.

Not even money or the crowd is able to reignite that moment.

Rain, rain, go away.

Come again another day.

All the world is waiting for the sun.

All these moments are waiting for the sun.

Is it that that they want, or just the notion of a heart to wrap around.

Rain, rain, there's no need to go away.

Even as the rain pours and trickles down, the sun still shines.

Don't go away, rain.

Your moment soothes the troubled minds and emotions, your sound evokes deep thought of pensiveness, your fall provides replenishment to the world, your ambiance is solace. You are serene. You are beautiful.

May it rain forever. Even with the sun.

"Enid."

Blue eyes opened and immediately turned away from the open window, "Oh, Wednesday! You're here!" she grinned big as a dark shadowy figure emerged from the doorway.

"I'm amazed your heightened senses didn't detect me at all. Have I improved my own stealth and surpassed the skills of a werewolf? Have I beaten the world's most intelligent and most-"

"No, silly! You just happened to beat the one werewolf that is the most easily distracted! Now come here rain cloud!" her arms opened wide and swooped up the ravenette.

"Let go of me! I am still drenched from the horrendous weather!" Wednesday tried to wriggle out of the blonde's grasp but found no success.

"I don't care! You just smell more like you!"

"That... doesn't even make sense!"

The two continued squirming around the room in each other's grasp- Wednesday did slip out but ended up holding onto Enid for some reason.

It went on for a bit longer than a minute. What stopped them was the flash of light from outside in the woods, to the booming cracking sound of thunder.

The two stopped wrestling around and froze, before leaning in toward each other for a kiss.

"So what brings you to my home on Summer's eve?" the cotton-candy blonde giggled, bouncing on her toes in uncontrollable joy that Wednesday had come.