Never Bring a Non-Silver Knife to a Werewolf Fight - 22

The snow hadn't melted that much, even after a week the large amount of snow fell. A thick layer remained on the ground as the duo walked through the forest.

It had already been a few days since they left the previous town and Enid had insisted on walking in the snow.

Wednesday didn't mind the snow except that Enid's tracks were present. As mentioned before, the Addams managed to leave barely the faintest footprints.

The hyper cotton-candy blonde took Wednesday by surprise however, on wanting to walk through snow, Enid just explained she liked how much there was and how it didn't bother her either.

And they also both came to the conclusion it was her wolf coming out as well.

The full moon was tonight, so her wolf was coming out more and affecting her body to being used to the environment. Theoretically, the day before Enid turns, she could survive in the harsh land of Antarctica.

On the plus side, moving throughout the forest would also help her shift and stay hidden from the humans, most especially hunters.

But this was beginning to turn out otherwise.

As the cloudy day's blue faded away into an orange darkness, the ravenette could feel something around them.

Enid stopped skipping like a child and was focusing her senses as well.

Both girls could feel the presence of clumsiness and bad intent.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Enid asked, exhaling a shaky breath.

"I can feel the presence of several people, Enid," Wednesday remained calm however, "but they're not careful."

"Not careful? Whassat supposed to be mean?" the blonde did a full 360, spinning around to look around the several trees and bushes. Her sharp eyes not catching anything.

"Don't bother looking. I mean not careful because I can tell when they have been exactly following us and how many, and it was just a few hours ago they started following us. I have the perfect plan for these pathetic hoodlums."

"Wait a minute, are you saying what I'm saying?"

"I haven't said anything else-"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Enid corrected herself with a mischievous smile.

"You are not thinking about murder," Wednesday said with a deadpan.

"Well, besides that of course," the blonde nervously chuckled, not noticing how Wednesday turned her head away.

And you're not thinking about that kiss... I assume... the goth thought. That damn thought was still lingering in her mind, she could even feel the ghost of it on her cheek.

"We should do a sneak attack!"

Wednesday gave a subtle nod, "In a way. That goes along with my plan."

"And you're also saying they're not hunters as well, right? You said pathetic hoodlums and plus the hunters would be hiding very well."

"Correct. I can assume they're most likely common bandits."

"Well, bandits are still bandits. Can never be too careful with them."

"Low lives that can't turn toward simple dreadful education made for them, they will earn a pleasant surprise for following us," Wednesday hid a smirk and continued treading through the forest.