SoulMates - 32

It was a pleasant morning in the strangely organized house.

Sorry, not just any house, but House.

Enid and Wednesday woke up peacefully in each other's arms and exited the room to the sound of some classical music Uncle Fester had set on the record player.

They listened to the melodies of serenity together as they went through their morning routine together.

Through the strawberry-mint toothpaste smell and Wednesday's scent, Enid could smell an exuberant breakfast awaiting downstairs.

Although they were not pancakes, nor waffles, they were her third favorite breakfast. A classic bacon and eggs.

Oh, she could eat a greater number of plates than the number of fingers on her hand.

She only had just met Uncle Fester yesterday, and things are still a bit stiff around him... but he was very generous in providing for the two.

He didn't care how much they ate or whatever they did in House, as long as they were happy in the end.

What a very nice man, if only more people were like him.

Well- actually- remembering about his weird fantasy of electrocution and deathtraps... as well as stalking just to say hello to their niece... and even more-

Correction: actually, if only more people were as NICE as him.

His weirdness and goofiness makes up for it, she guesses.

But besides, he was a very welcoming man.

Enid could tell all the Addams have their own charm of weirdness, which could be in all sorts of ways pleasing. And oh boy, she has only met one member of the Addams.

Anyway, Enid could imagine herself gobbling up all the food as fast as possible.

The savory flavor and fluffy eggs, the creaminess- or maybe the yolks bursting with flavor or the crispiness of it- and don't forget the crispiness of the bacon itself too.

Yes, bacon is very fatty- but Enid can't stop herself from eating a bunch.

And of course other sides would be a delight too!

Ohh, she hasn't had home cooked breakfast food in so long... she just wants to chomp away.

The smell of the food made Enid's mouth water and... unknowingly something else as well.

She didn't realize until Wednesday had been staring at her for a solid minute.

"Is... something wrong, Wends?" her head crooked to the side like a puppy.

She could see how Wednesday's eyes were mesmerized by something, and then she found out it was something within her mouth.

"Your... fangs," Wednesday's voice was in awe.

"My- oh," Enid immediately knew.

This was rare, but not unheard of.

Her fangs would only appear on very rare occasions. Enid remembered how she didn't know when and only a family member would point it out or she saw it in the mirror.

The cotton-candy blonde's jaw dropped and she stared in the mirror- and there they were.

Two fangs. Nearly as sharp as the goth's knife, and clean as crystal.