First Stop, Somewhere - 6

Wednesday had explained to Enid about their journey from where they were to New Jersey, where her manor was located.

Enid didn't mind at all about the locations, her brain didn't remember much like she said before so she just rolled with it and figure it out from there. On the bright side- or rather, dark side- she would at least have someone to be with!

Enid didn't know if she considered the goth a friend... acquaintance? Partner? Or maybe just some extra luggage to drag along.

It was complicated, she knew her relationship with the Addams was far from friend, heck maybe even far from simply acquaintance.

But whatever the case, she was allowed to walk near by her side- not by her side- and... after all, Wednesday was the reason she became human again somehow.

She needed to regain all her memories about what happened prior, and why exactly it was Wednesday who triggered her to turn back from just a jumble of blurred memories of hunting alone in the forests.

But for now, she'll just appreciate the presence of another human being again.

Though an agonizing journey it could be, since the goth explained it was about a 9 day continuous move.

Wednesday described how an average person walks around 25 miles per day, but she's not average her height's below average she's more than that when coming to distance travel, she could probably go 35 miles top. Which explains the "9 day continuous walk."

And apparently it was around a 300 mile walking path, compared to the 400 mile path for horses and carriages, but that doesn't help!

What? She expects us to walk 24/7 that long?

However, adding in the breaks and realism of the situation, it would take at least more than 20 days.

So, in the end... it would definitely be nearly a 30 day journey for the duo.

Realistically to Wednesday, it would be a 10 day journey. "Realistically" to Enid, it would be about a year or two, she could use a gap year from walking.

They would have to travel long.

To Enid, deep in her feelings, Spending a month with this interesting girl of darkness? Not so bad!

Wednesday however, Didn't think that lugging a werewolf would make my journey thrice as hard. How annoying and obstructing she will be. Her werewolf counterpart was the only reason she was still breathing around my personal space.

Ah, whatever their distinctive thoughts may be, they walked together as the odd pair they are.

Enid's leg control was better now, to the point where she didn't need the walking stick but she just used it like a single trekking-hiking pole.

The leaves rustling filled their ears until Enid broke the silence between the two, "So... beautiful day isn't it?"

Quiet.

The cotton-candy blonde's awkward toothy smile glowed, "Can you believe the sunshine and temps we're having at this time of the year?"

No response.

"How you've been?"

Her face still as monotonous as ever.

"Ya know, I feel all sorts of things right now, happy, sad, excited, nervous, all that kinda jazz."