Welcome Back to Nevermore Academy - 39

She hates it.

Even before she even thought about packing and preparing her luggage for travel, she knew she would hate it.

Every part of her body loathed the idea of this process.

She loathed the idea of being sent to a boarding school for outcasts and troubled people- again.

But these days she loathed the journey from home to the prison that people call school.

She loathed the journey more than the academy itself. She couldn't stand how it was a two-day horse ride no matter what.

Why?

Why... why were the common-people unable to create a train track from New Jersey to Vermont?

As the stagecoach rattled down the dusty road, Wednesday gazed out the window, lost in thought about humanity's stupidity sometimes.

Are humans in the late days of the industrial era so incapable and stupid of building a railroad that stretches across the United States vertically? It seems that way, since all railroads go across the country rather than up and down so far.

Apparently they were too busy working on other projects for the country and state as well.

She hates it.

She loathed it all; the fact that it would be a two-day trip from home to Nevermore.

The anticipation of the whole thing surrounding the return to Nevermore Academy filled her with a mix of emotions.

And now, from an overall perspective.

Clearly, this girl was over exaggerating and overreacting on the way to the academy from home... her entire family had planned it to be on schedule with orientation.

If they went any earlier, then they would be sitting around doing nothing, waiting for the orientation. Maybe perhaps setting up traps and decorations that would scare them out of their skin... literally.

Well, whatever...

She is an Addams after all.

And this was a serious matter.

It had to deal with a certain supernatural shifter who happened to be the one and only for her life.

So she had the right to complain.

She didn't care if she sounded selfish... but she wanted the academy close to her home or the one in San Francisco, so that in any case of an emergency or distress... they can escape the academy to there easily.

And she wasn't thinking about the shift of a werewolf, but rather the general well-being of the werewolf.

But... this is where it all began. And this is where the werewolf chose to restart.

So, in the end she was grateful for it anyway.

And now returning to her loathingsome...

She loathed the idea of it being a two-day horse ride away.

It certainly didn't help with her parents constantly showering each other with affection.

It was one thing she didn't miss when returning.

What was different however was that this time she was more intense and careful in listening to the romantic moments they shared at the academy and afterward.

With her expressionless face, her ears remained observant and studied every single conversation said about how they showed each other their love.

Why was she doing this? Well of course, she had to show her lover other ways of affection.