Howdy? - 4

The sounds of birds chirping had awoken the goth from her deep sleep and a few branches shaking above.

Her eyes opened to the sight of the orange forest, the dawn of the sun shining through the crowded packs of leaves and hills around.

There was still the morning chill of the day.

But there was something different about the chill, there was a tiny bit of warmth in one certain area.

Her eyes widened remembering the beautiful gruesome events last night.

The werewolf?! It's not here?! Where did it go-

She raised her upper back and head to lock down at the specific warm area and was immediately met with blonde.

Her jaw dropped a bit as she observed further.

There was a head of blonde hair, then... pink?... at the end of the hair like some sort of dye-tipped highlights.

And then upon further looking, she saw a body.

Of a girl-

And wow-

She's naked.

And this girl was just lying below and on her lap.

All curled up. Peaceful.

Well not that peaceful since soft snores came out from her.

Wednesday looked at the smooth and delicate skin of the girl that had patches of dried blood.

Quickly, she connected the dots.

This blonde girl was the werewolf?

Even more fascinating... but... this right now is disgusting and revolting.

Such contact should not be tolerated.

Wednesday thinks this but still remains.

This girl was basically sleeping with Wednesday in this position.

Wednesday looked to the side and saw her silver knives to the side, I guess it's finally time to commit my first murder, a werewolf-human.

She finally retrieved her silver blades but then froze.

During the moment the blonde girl had shuffled around slightly, revealing her sleeping face, mouth hung open.

The goth examined the blonde's hair even more when she realized that these tipped highlights were now blue.

Ugh, why would one ruin their own features with horrendous colors? Terrible choice and terrible mistake.

In a way, it was sort of cotton candy colors, the cotton-candy blonde?

Wednesday looked over the facial features of the blonde, seeing more dried patches of blood and then... the youth of the girl.

She must be... around my age.

Then she looked over her long eyelashes before her lips.

Hmm, I guess werewolves can apply to anyone then.

I am not sure if this is unfortunate or not.

I cannot kill a youth like her, even though I attempted back at my previous schools.

This girl seems quite interesting... a werewolf on a non-full moon night?

With a sigh, she admitted that this werewolf made her interested. She wished she had read more into werewolves but her family and local libraries didn't have much on werewolves besides the fact that they were dangerous and insane or inhumane.