Woe Is Love Mi Sol - 24

~

Wednesday Addams sighed as her mother droned on.

She wanted to end this dreadful "mother-daughter talk."

With a sharp exhale, she crossed her arms and stared back mundanely, "I am not you, mother."

Her tall, beautiful mother raised a brow.

"As I said- though I excel in such extracurriculars- I will not participate the way you did."

There was a quick moment of silence, "And I will never fall in love, or be a housewife, or have a family."

Wednesday knew her mother was going to go against her so she found a counter-argument to please her mother's terrible desires from her daughter.

The goth wanted her family to leave as soon as possible from this wretched academy so she can begin her plans of escape.

"But... just to make you satisfied and to leave as soon as possible, I will say... Addams never break promises."

I will NOT fall victim of the Addams curses and traditions evolving around bonds with people, she dedicated that to herself firmly.

And I will never fall in love, or be a housewife, or have a family...

~

I will NOT fall victim of the Addams curses and traditions evolving around bonds with people.

I am not you, mother.

And I will never fall in love, or be a housewife, or have a family...

Never fall in love, or be a housewife, or have a family...

Fall in love...

Fall in love.

Fall.

In.

Love.

Love.

When...

When did that seep into me?

That harrowing feeling?

When did that seep into me?

When did my shell become vulnerable and so open?

This curse is a curse. It has found its destiny.

I... couldn't prevent it. I couldn't stop it. I can't cure it.

It's far too late.

But... it might be... a tolerable and favorable feeling. Hopefully... a mutual feeling.

Wednesday rose from the bed, uncrossing her arms and letting out a horrible soft sigh.

It was still pitch black outside, even the street lamps were out and there was no moonlight from the cloudy night-sky.