Welcome to Nevermore Academy - 1

This story's Wednesday and Enid (and other characters and settings) will be purely based around my memory!

Interesting, I guess? Well, I watched the Wednesday show at the beginning of December, from then on I fell in love with the pairing of Wenclair and the media around it.

Now, usually I'm one of those people who become obsessed with a show and have a hyperfixation and watches it on repeat several times, but Wednesday was a special case and I watched it only once. I would like to rewatch it again after time has passed so I can fully enjoy it again.

I hope it makes sense, and I apologize if characters go out-of-character or things seem inaccurate.

I actually binge-watched the show through an all-nighter during TERMS! (Yeah, it didn't help the fact that all I could think of during my test that next morning was Wednesday).

It was the first all-nighter I pulled in YEARS!

Maybe at some point of the story I would've rewatched Wednesday and get my things right and all accurate, but for now we'll see how it flows.

But who cares! THIS IS WENCLAIR! Friggin' Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair! An adorable matching!

And also, just a little bit about this story. It's kind of a medieval-historically and sort-of-old-timey alternate universe, taking place in... the United States of America. Basically it would seem to be taking place many years ago but yet still has somewhat modern things.

Edit!: After publication of 3/4 of the story... so far I can say it's around the very late 1800s? But still, there are some very-modern aspects involved! So a very "modern" late 1800s.

Please note that there is actually less fantasy and magic, meaning no vampires and sirens, etc. The only fantasy-related thing in this story will be werewolves only!

And oh yeah! I'm not a professional writer obviously! So this might not be as detailed and perfect like other stories. Never written anything like this before...

Anyways, enough of this non-story chit chat!

Hope you enjoy!

She hates it.

Even before she started packing her belongings back home, she already hated Nevermore Academy.

She loathed the idea of being sent to a boarding school for outcasts and troubled-people. She loathed any idea of going to a prison that the people called school.

And it didn't help that during the two day ride from her house in New Jersey to the so-called academy in Vermont, her parents were constantly showering each other with affection and talked every second about every day they spent at the academy when they were younger. Droning on and on about the terribly wonderful time they had there.

Now, one may wonder how could such a stagecoach travel around 400 miles in only two days? One: they're the Addams Family. Yup. Two: Lurch is an expert rider. And three: their horses, Nightmare, Shadow, Jet, and Bomb Confetti-thanks a lot, Pugsley- are not your regular horses.

An average person would travel in probably around 12 days with their typical horses.

So, there was that at least she was thankful for, the journey was shorter than commoners and it wasn't 12 days of the bad torture.