Like a Golden Retriever and a Black Cat, or a Raven? - 25

Dark eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly. Her dark brown eyes quickly adjusted to the sight in front of her... a beautiful sight.

The sun shined through the window, its rays landed perfectly around Enid's face, not hitting her eye and just framing her.

Wednesday's eyes glanced over her lips... her mind going in strange corners of how sweet they tasted. How soft they were and how warm they were. She craved them.

Oh, how she couldn't believe that she confessed her feelings to Enid last night.

And right before her confession they had shared two deep kisses... and then after her confession it was a few more deep kisses.

Kiss... Wednesday thought and looked at Enid's lips again. Her eyes trailed back up to Enid's sleeping face, and let out a mute sigh.

She didn't want to disturb the sleeping wolf... so Wednesday let the lips be and just continued studying the pleasing sight of Enid's face.

Her scars marked her bravery and strength, adding just more beauty to her overall.

Wednesday also couldn't believe how Enid made her like this... just watching her sleep and fantasizing about her features.

Then she noticed a few stray hairs laying over Enid's eyes.

She does the most cursed romantic gesture in all of history, and lightly brushes them away from her face.

Curse her father and mother for this gesture.

But, in the moment of brushing the strands of hair away, Enid let out a waking noise.

She let out an- dare she say- adorable squeak. Wednesday felt Enid's limbs stretch out.

The goth cursed herself for waking the slumbering wolf.

Slowly, Enid's absorbing diamonds appeared, and looked back at Wednesday's dark orbs.

The blonde blinked tiredly a few times, then blinked wide awake, "Um... good morning," she laughed softly. Her cheeks were already turning red from how close Wednesday was and just... looking at her, I could get used to this. Well- actually- this is gonna be hard getting used to... Wends looks too CUTE TO BELIEVE!

"A horrible morning to you too," Wednesday replied back in a hushed whisper, "I apologize for waking you."

"Waking me? Oh no it's okay, I woke up to my own accord. You're okay, Wends," Enid smiled.

That smile immediately relaxed the ravenette, her spiders crawling around her stomach quickly from the adoration of Enid's smile.

The blonde already felt the most comfortable sleep being with Wednesday, but last night was... much more.

After their kisses and confessions, Enid thought she wouldn't be able to sleep from the excitement and surprise, but she actually did. When she did fall asleep, it was the most comfortable and relaxing rest ever.

Wednesday wouldn't say the feeling was mutual, she would be too embarrassed to say that.

They continued laying there in bed, arms still wrapped around each other, embracing the warmth and feeling each other's steady heartbeats. Letting their eyes go over each other's faces, admiring their beauties. Sinking in the comfortable feeling just a bit more before getting up.

Oh, this reminds me of the first comfortable feeling in forever... Enid laughed in her mind, recalling some memories from when she first laid on a bed after meeting Wednesday... THIS is the first most comfortable feeling.