Chapter 30(special): Naruto cast reaction part 2

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

[Previously on the cast reaction, we saw the naruverse watching upto Izuku and Momo's first play time]

CHAPTER 6

Many were confused by why Kurama urgently requests Izuku to ask his mom for the calligraphy set as Minato and Kushina laugh as Kushina says "Well, I guess the best ninja art to be learned earlier will be fuinjutsu since it does not affect a child of his growth at all", Naruto sighed as he said  " I wish I was also given the chance to learn fuinjutsu first and not after my marriage to Hinata", Giving a small glare to the whistling Hiruzen.

watching Kurama give instruction on how Izuku will train in calligraphy and Izuku's choice in learning acrobatics, Jiraiya commented," I have to admit, The nine-tails is a rather capable teacher.", Minato quickly commented " Yeah, Unlike a white haired student and teacher of mine.". Kakashi just turned away in embarrassment while Jiraiya was gonna counter back but Tsunade said " All you taught him in 3 years was a taijutsu style, how to control rasengan better and almost nothing else.", Crying in a corner, others laughed at the white-haired sage.

Watching Izuku intently listening and learning from Kurama about the basic strokes of calligraphy, Mito commented "My~, looks like the child is rather good at learning what is taught to him, his first attempt with the brush is much better compared to mine.", Kushina nodded remembering when she would just run around and prank others instead of learning.

CHAPTER 7

Watching Izuku diligently practice for a week with Inko and Kurama's guidance, Itachi commented" Looks like Izuku-kun's drive to learn is rather impressive", Fugaku looking at Itachi said "In a way, his growth might be similar to you Itachi.", Itachi nodded as Boruto was seen muttering on and on about genius and talented people as Hinata with a dry voice said " Says the one spending his childhood hating his dad for no reason and not training at all.", Sarada laughed at her husband's betrayed expression while Himawari was seen trying to console him.

Seeing Izuku and Momo meet after Izuku's calligraphy exam and Izuku feeding Momo, Ino comments" Aww~ look at the cute children, Momo reminds me a bit of Hinata with the shyness.", Hinata sweat drops but stays silent knowing how much worse she was. Jiraiya laughs as she says" Looks like the young kid will be quite a women killer in the future.", but feeling the glares of the female populace, Jiraiya goes back to his depression corner while Minato and Naruto sweat drop.

They saw as Akira goes into Izuku's room and seeing the diary, Naruto comments "Wow- I didn't know it was that bad..", Minato sadly nods as he says " Well, we didn't know about the kid before you met him Naruto so, seeing this shows why Izuku is so cautious and scared.", Many agreed, aa child who was happy was suddenly met with the world's hatred, being unable to cope-up.

Watching as both families moved into the Yaoyorozu mansion, Sakura comments" damm, that is one humongous palace.", Many agreed as Tsunade says "Well, isn't Momo-chan excited!", Watching the girl drag Izuku everywhere to show him, Many agreed as they continued watching till Athena's sister came and the first tutoring session. 

After watching how Alena's husband came and the discussion about the plan to get evidence, Sasuke says "That is a rather intelligent plan, to create legal evidence instead of shutting down the case right then and there.", Minato comments " Yeah, a plan a certain someone could have used against Danzo.", With a imaginary arrow going through his heart, Hiruzen join Jiraiya in the depression corner.