Chapter 46: I do, I do, I do love you!

Today is finally the day, today, she would marry Tristan. Her high school nemesis, the same one who drove her crazy, always calling her, Mary.

He still calls her Mary, and it still drives her crazy, just a different kind of crazy. Now, when he called her Mary, it made her feel all warm and fuzzy. He called her Mary in a sweet loving way instead of agitating, annoying way like at Chilton.

Today, she would become, Mrs. Tristan Dugray, and she couldn't wait. She was excited and scared at the same time, and she couldn't wait to see him standing there smiling at her as she made her way to him. She loved him she really did.

She looked at her clock as she jumped out of bed, Lane sat up in a startled, sleepy way. "What's wrong, Rory?"

"Nothing is wrong, Lane, everything is right, and today I am getting married. Now, let's get ready we only have ninety minutes until we have to be at Miss Patty's." Rory was dancing around, and Lane slowly stood up.  

Lane jumped in the shower while Rory got her wedding night set out and placed them in a bag. She was going to change into this set right before she put her dress on. She grabbed another set and laid them on the bed. 

She got her shower bag and sat it by the door she laid her clothes on the bed she was going to wear to Miss Patty's.

Her phone beeped with a message, Rory grabbed her phone and opened her message. "Good morning, my beautiful bride. I hope you are having a good day, and I just wanted to say I love you. I can't wait to see you today and for you to become my wife. I am forever and always yours, Mary, I will see you in five hours, be safe, and I love you."  

Rory smiled as she read his message her heart raced, as a tear trickled down her cheek. She thought about Robert and how maybe he knew what was going to happen, and that's why he opened her eyes to the man that she loved who was right in front of her.  

She replied to his message just as Lane came out of the bathroom, "Good morning, my handsome groom. I am having a great day so far, I am jumping in the shower so we can head to Miss Patty's, and I can get pretty for you. I can't wait to marry you, four hours and fifty-seven minutes to go. Forever and always yours, and you are mine, Bible boy. I love you, and I can't wait to become, Mrs. Tristan Alexander Dugray."

She went into the bathroom and started the shower she grabbed her clothes and laid them down and put her stuff in the shower, and laid her two towels beside the shower. She stood under the hot water as all her tension and stress washed away. She showered and got out. She dried off, got dressed, and put her deodorant on. 

She came out and was so happy. Lane could see how happy she was, and that made her smile. "You really love him, don't you, girl? You have been nothing but smiles since you woke up this morning."

"I really do, Lane. I can't stop smiling, today, I am going to marry Tristan, and we are going to start our family." She put her stuff going to the church in a bag and all her dirty clothes in another bag. Lorelai was going to take the other bag until Rory returned.

She grabbed her dress, her heels, and her wedding stuff. She hung them on the cart. All the bridesmaids placed their dresses and wedding stuff on the cart. Everyone was riding in the limo, they walked downstairs. Finn and Logan stepped out to help the ladies get in. 

Finn saw Rory he smiled, "love you are radiating happiness. I know Tristan can't wait to marry you. He woke us up and was dancing around the house. I had a bit too much to drink, and you know I am not a morning person, the sun is very bright, but we promised to make sure you made it to the church."

"Thank you, Finn. I can't wait to marry him, either. Let's get to Stars Hollow so I can get beautified for my wedding day." She hugged him and then climbed into the limo.