Chapter 28: Aloha

So, the next morning Rory and Robert got up, showered, and got dressed. Once they were ready, they were taking a limo to Boston. 

They loaded into the limo and were driven to Boston. Robert kept looking at Rory, and Rory kept looking at Robert. 

*mature content*

Robert puts up the divider in the limo and closes the curtain. He looks at Rory, who is already sliding her underwear down while he is pulling his pants down. 

She straddles him and starts kissing him. She slides him into her and starts rocking as she goes up and down. She is driving him crazy he turned the fan on so they wouldn't sweat. They are going fast, and Rory starts getting off he pumps faster so he can reach his release. She starts moaning, and he knows she is reaching her release just as she does he comes undone and reaches his. 

She starts to get up, and he holds onto her, he stands up, still connected and grabs her purse that has wipes in it. He lays her down and holds a wipe there as he eases out of her. He wipes her clean and then himself. He then wipes the seat clean and dries it. 

They both redress and sit down, cuddled up for the remainder of the ride. Rory was rubbing his arm as she had her head laid on his shoulder. 

"Do you regret the fact that nothing happened between you and Tristan?" Robert asked.

She looked at him as she raised up, "I regret the fact I was oblivious to the fact he actually liked me but the fact that nothing ever happened between us. More than one kiss, well, several during our play, but that was for a school project. No, I don't because we are able to be friends, and I have you. Please don't for one minute ever think I regret our relationship because I don't, Robert."

"Are you sure? I just want to make sure I am who you want to be with. Rory, I love you so much that your happiness is the only thing that matters to me, even if that's not me. How, about this when we return from Hawaii, I will give you a free pass. Kiss him, sleep with him, go on a date with him, and then we will sit down and talk."

"Robert, what are you talking about? I don't need a free pass."

"Rory, baby, I want to ensure I am the one you want to be with. I don't want you to regret marrying me or to regret never knowing. I could see the question in your mind yesterday when you realized that he liked you and even admitted to loving you. Please, do this for me, and if you still want to be with me, then great, that will make me very happy."  

"I can't do that, Robert. I do want to be with you, I love you."

"I love you, Rory, but I am asking you to do this for me. I will leave it up to you if you want to tell me what happened between you. I will never ask anything other than if you still want to be with me and if our wedding is still on. When I say a free pass, I mean a free pass, it will never be discussed again or thrown in your face. Any curiosity you have about what if I had kissed him, really kissed him, or what would it be like to sleep with Tristan, any what if at all? Do it, everything."

"Are you serious? I am shocked that you would ask me to do this. I mean, we are in a committed relationship. Do you want a free pass, to do something with someone?"

"No, this is strictly for you. I will never speak of it to Jessica, this is something between you and Tristan, and it's not cheating because I am the one telling you to do it. Now, for the next two weeks, we are going to enjoy the sun, sand, ocean, and lots of passionate lovemaking."

Rory didn't say anything else she just snuggled into him, and they rode to Harvard. When they arrived, the driver knocked on the window before opening the door.