Chapter 7: Lost in your eyes

*Mature content*

Rory wrapped her hands around his neck as the kiss got hungrier. Robert picked her up and carried her to his room. He gently laid her down on the bed.

He unzipped her dress and slid it off. He tossed it on the floor and grazed his fingertips along her ribcage. He hadn't even looked down at her. 

He pulled back from the kiss and gazed down at her as she lay in his bed. She was beautiful, even more, beautiful than he ever thought possible.

She smiled up at him and slid her fingers along his jawline. He removed his shirt, and Rory liked the manly way his chest looked with his chiseled abs and his chest hairs.  

She ran her fingers on his chest and then wrapped her arms around his back as she pulled him down to her. She kissed him a hungry, passionate kiss. A kiss that made Robert moan in her mouth. 

He unfastened her bra and sucked on her nipples. She was moaning and running her hands through his hair. He kissed her chest, her collarbone, up to her neck. His hands grazed over her entire body. 

He felt like his entire body was on fire, he wasn't sure how she felt about oral sex, and the only thing he knew was he wanted her. He slid her underwear off. 

His fingers grazed along her rib cage, down to her stomach, and finally landed at her sweet spot. He slid one finger inside of her as his thumb rubbed her nub. 

She was wet, soaking wet. That made his erection even harder. He used his left hand and opened his nightstand, and pulled out some condoms. He threw them on top and grabbed one. He tore the foil packet and slid it on.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "are you sure, you are ready for this step, baby?"

"Yes, now. I want you, Robert." She moaned breathlessly as his finger was still inside of her. He slid his finger out and licked it.

That turned her on more as she pulled him down and kissed him. He lined up with her core, and with one slow thrust, they connected and became one. 

Rory moaned very loudly, he allowed her body time to adjust to his size. He slowly moved in and out very slowly. She was tight, really tight. It was hard for him because he wanted to take it slow for their first time, making love. You never get a first-time back.

Holy fuck, she thought when he slowly entered and joined their bodies. He is huge, and he is going very slowly. Rory had never felt anything like this, sex with Dean was good, and sex with Logan was even better, but making love to Robert was better than anything she had ever felt. 

She dug her nails into his back, which made him get harder. The sweet sounds of her moans in his ear as she bit into his shoulder. 

Robert loved to hear her pleasure from her moans. He could feel her walls tighten, and she clung to him tighter as she reached her climax point. Robert stopped for a minute to give her a second to recover.    

A few hours have passed by neither of them even cared as they were both lost in their own little world. Robert could feel his release coming as he picked up the speed a little.

God, she felt amazing, like a mind-blowing, out-of-body experience. He could feel her walls tighten again, and he wanted to reach his point with her as he went faster.  

She clenched onto him as tight as she could as they both reached their climax points at the exact same moment, which lead to an earth-shattering orgasm. They both just stayed still, afraid to move. He leaned down and kissed her a passionate kiss.

He slowly eased out of her as he was still kissing her. He wanted her to know she was special to him. He finally released from the kiss.

Rory looked flushed and freshly pleasured. The way her body glistened was something he had never witnessed before. 

He knew at that exact moment that he was going to marry her and make her his forever. He never wanted to lose this feeling. 

He laid down beside her and pulled her into his arms. He held her as if his life depended on it, and she held him. 

Neither spoke they just enjoyed the closeness they felt at this moment in time. Rory rubbed her fingers on his chest while he rubbed his on her back. Both drifted off to sleep peacefully.

The next morning Rory opened her eyes, she smiled as she remembered the night before and felt his arms still around her. She was a little sore from making love last night, but she was very happy. She nuzzled in closer to Robert's chest.

He felt her move as he opened his eyes very slowly. He could feel her smile on his skin. He smiled as he rubbed her back. She peered up at him through her eyelashes. He would remember last night for the rest of his life. 

He tightened his arm on her back and just held her. They could say all they needed to say just by holding onto each other. 

"Would you like some coffee, baby?"

"My, prince charming knows me so well. Good morning, handsome and yes, coffee sounds great." 

"Good morning, beautiful." He pulled me up and kissed me as he caressed my cheek. "I laid your clothes in the top drawer, and if you wanna stay tonight again, you can borrow a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt they are in the same drawer on the right side."

"Thanks, and I might just take you up on that. Coffee first, then I need a shower. I may never leave if you keep spoiling me."

"That would be perfectly fine with me, sweetheart. Coffee is making, and I might join you for a shower you know we need to conserve water." He smiled his sexy smirk at her. 

Thank god she was on the pill because that smirk is a panty-dropper. "Oh, definitely, we have to be smart about water conservation."

She stood up and just grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt. She slipped them on as he watched. He licked his lips as he looked at her. He was wearing only a pair of boxers, and he looked so sexy. 

He fixed them each a cup of coffee, and they sat down on the couch together. She sat down in between his legs, and he had one arm around her, the other holding his cup of coffee. 

"Wow, babe, this coffee is magnificent, very close to Luke's coffee. I am never leaving, the coffee is fantastic, the service is out of this world, and you are perfect eye candy."

"Rory, I am perfectly fine with that, I never want to be away from you. If you think by saying that I am going to run for the hills, sweetheart, you are wrong. I am not going anywhere, ever."

Rory sat her cup on the table, she turned around and was facing him. She had a tear that had fallen down her cheek. He wiped it with the pad of his thumb. 

"Really? You mean that, Robert?"

"Yes, I mean that. Rory, you have become very important to me over the last six weeks. What I felt last when we made love was something I have never felt with anyone ever before in my entire life. Baby, it would kill me if you left me. Rory, I need you to promise me that what I am about to say isn't going to freak you out and scare you away."

"Never, Robert. You mean so much to me, but everyone always leaves me. Baby, last night was something I don't think either of us even knew could exist. I promise you that I'm not going anywhere. I also promise that you can tell me anything, and I won't freak out."

"Rory, I love you, these last six weeks, I have fallen head over heels in love with you. I don't expect you to respond right now. I..."

She placed her fingers over his lips, "Robert Grimaldi, I love you. I was so afraid to say it, I was afraid that I would scare you away."

He leaned in and kissed her a deep passionate kiss. That said, everything they were feeling.