Chapter 22: Stars Hollow fun

So, we have dinner planned with my family tonight. All of my siblings will be there to meet Lorelai and Alex. 

I am so excited for my family to meet Lorelai and see how great she is. We are combining our families, and one day we will have children, and when we do, I want our parents to get along. 

I would have a baby with Rory today if she asked me to. I have no doubt that she is my soul mate we have been together for over a year now.  

Lorelai thought that our road trip was going to cause problems between us. Instead, she was shocked when we arrived at her Inn, still completely in love. 

She said Rory is a hard person to take a trip with. She gets grouchy on the road, she even said she was surprised when we returned all smiles.

We had a great time on the road, we made love in every state, sometimes several times a day. Rory had a blast seeing new things, and just to say, she has been to every state. We will visit Hawaii and Alaska and get those marked off. 

We used five memory cards on the trip that's how many photos we took. Rory saw all the sights she made a list of things to see before we left. It was almost like a pre-honeymoon. Together we made lasting memories. 

Rory is still sleeping with her head on my chest. There is nothing I wouldn't do for this woman. I am so in love with her. He smiled as he felt her move her head. She looked up at him with that smile.

He leaned down and kissed her. "Good Morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome." She snuggled in closer to my chest as she rubbed her fingers across it. We cuddled together in each other's arms. I rubbed my fingers up and down her back and arm. 

"I love this time we have together, I love our morning routines, I love our life, Robert, I really do, and I can't wait to become your wife." 

"Me too, Rory everything about our life and just being able to say our condo, our bed, our life makes me smile. I love you, and I can't wait to become your husband and for you to become my wife."

"I would marry you today if we could. We have already sent out the save-the-date cards for our wedding reception and ceremony for our close guests. I hope this year goes quickly."

"I couldn't agree more, babe. I can't wait to marry you, maybe we should have set our wedding for the end of May, first of June."

"We couldn't have done that, darling. You or we will have a lot of stuff to finish up once you graduate. I want you to focus on school this year, and we will start the final preparations for our wedding the day after. Well, actually, two weeks after because we are going to celebrate your graduation, and we will be spending two weeks in Hawaii."

"Really? Oh, Robert, that will be great, but where are we going to spend our honeymoon we could have used those two weeks for our honeymoon."

"Oh, no, baby, we are going to have an amazing honeymoon anywhere you want. I want you to think of somewhere anywhere you want to go, and that is where we will go on our honeymoon."

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere."

She kissed his chest, "I happen to like this spot, here, and this one here." She said as she peppered kisses across his chest and stomach.

He smiled at her, "well, you can always go there anytime, anywhere. I am yours always, and all of me will always be yours."

She continued kissing up his chest as she slid over on top of him. She kissed his neck to his lips as he held her back. His eyes were rolling back in his head, which meant he was enjoying my kisses.