Chapter 11: Vacay Time

We just sat down on the jet, and Rory grabbed her book. She looks over at me and smiles. I have to try to regain my composure because that smile wakes my member up. I shift in my seat, trying to hide it. 

Rory and I are heading to the Bahamas for a nice vacation. She was a little upset when I told her about the conversation we had with Straub that day. 

I told her not to worry about it he wasn't worth her time. I told her what Chris, dad, and myself all told Straub, how he was missing out by not knowing her because she was an amazing person. 

I have been helping dad, well actually, mom in the office since dad isn't doing great and brought some files to finish up before the flight lands because once it does, Rory will have my undivided attention for the entire two weeks we are here. 

We made an agreement that all work and books stay on the plane once we land. She and I are the only thing that matters on this vacation. 

She happily agreed and then told me she was planning on the two of us spending a lot of time being wet. Yes, I was shocked as well then she told me from swimming and sweating with our workouts in the bedroom, and she gave me that seductive look. 

I was very happy that she made a sexual innuendo without blushing. My sweet Rory is actually a very naughty little vixen in the bedroom. She has really started to open up more which makes me happy because she is fucking hot.

The one thing that makes me so happy is she never opened up for Logan the way she has with me. Logan was the second person she had slept with, but as they say, the third times a charm.

I have never opened up with someone sexually before. I lost my virginity to the girl I dated, the same one who broke my heart in high school. Since her, I have only slept with three other girls they were just one-night stands.

Rory and I are experiencing things together for the first time. We are trying new things together. She and I had this discussion while we were dating.

After we made love the first time, we agreed that if we wanted to try new things, then we will, but we just tell the other this was something new we wanted to try if it worked, then great and if not, at least we tried it. 

I look over at my girlfriend, and she is reading. I love to watch her facial expressions when she reads. I finish the third file and only two more, and I am done. 

Thirty minutes later and I finished all the files. I have sent them to the office, and now I am done. I put my laptop up and place the files inside on top. I zip up my bag just as Rory closes her book.

She looks over at me and smiles. She lays the book on the table and rotates her body, so her head is now lying in my lap. I rub my hands through her hair. I know she loves it when I do that, she says it relaxes her. 

She is rubbing my arm as I do it. I am ready to get to our hotel. I want to make love to my girlfriend. She looks up at me and smiles.

Shit, shit, shit. I start thinking as I can feel him getting excited. Rory's head is right there she looks up at me with a huge smile on her face. 

"How long until our planes lands?"

"About an hour."

"Perfect, lock the door and take me right here, right now."

I jump up and lock the door. I have already removed my shoes, pants, and underwear. She has already removed her underwear. She tells me to sit down, so I do. She hikes her skirt up and straddles me.

"I wanted to join the mile-high club." She whispers in my ear as she slides on my erection. We both moan.

"Looks like we both are joining it together." The look she gave me was that, news made her very happy.