Chapter 39: Bora Bora

They landed and loaded into the car waiting for them. They had a little bit of a drive to their ocean villa. When the car parked, Rory stared at the open water.

Finn had helped her out, and the driver carried their bags to their villa. "Come on, love." They walked a long way through the shrubs and the restaurant. 

They saw a sign that said Presidental villa, and Finn walked that way. Here was the bridge to their villa it was way out on the water.

"You never mentioned we would be in the middle of the ocean?"

"Are you scared, love? Don't worry it is very safe besides, I will protect you."

"Um, yea, of sharks or just floating away. I see you protecting me from a shark you would probably feed me to the shark and save yourself."

"I would never, I might feed them Colin or Juliette and give us time to swim away. Definitely not you, your mother would never forgive me. Oh, love, you watch too many movies. I promise it is safe."

"Finn, I am putting my life in your hands. Until we leave, you are responsible for my well-being."

"I swear to protect you with my life until we get back to Hartford." She walked down the bridge to the villa. She stood on the front porch while she looked out at nothing but the ocean there were no other villas by them there were some about twenty or thirty feet from the back deck, but in the front, there was nothing but the ocean.  

Finn walked out behind the driver, and he smiled, "it's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Very, I have never seen anything like this in my whole life. Breathtaking and so serene, look those people look like little ants they are so far away."

"Come on in, and I will show you the rest of the villa, and you get the first choice of a room." 

She smiled as he held her back as they walked inside. "This is the sitting room, we can close this or keep it open. I personally normally leave it open when I'm here. Here is the kitchen, not much in here but a coffee pot and a microwave, there are three bathrooms, one upstairs, one downstairs, both in the hallways, and then the suite at the end has a bathroom."

Rory chose the suite at the end as her room, but she secretly hoped Finn or Colin would sleep in there with her. 

That evening after they had both showered, they sat on the deck with frozen drinks from the restaurant with their dinners. 

"This is so relaxing. If I wasn't in the middle of the ocean, I could just live here."

"That's the relaxing part is it being in the middle of the ocean. Also, they have bikes on the side that we can use to ride to land. They have a live band tonight if you wanna go listen to them, or we can just relax here and listen to music. I think they have a tv, but I'm not sure." 

"How many times have you stayed here? I don't know, maybe five or six. My family owns this resort. Normally when we come here, we are drunk, partying, and fucking we don't really watch tv. I work during the day at night, I party and sleep very little."

"Oh, wow. So, your family owns this entire resort?"

"Yep, I like how that's all you commented on, ignoring everything else I said." He laughed.

"Let's go for a little bit and then we can come back and just relax and see where the night takes us."

Finn smiled his sweet sexy smirk at her, and they went and got ready. They rode the bikes to the land and went into the bar. The band was pretty good they played some Ramones, cars, queen, and poison covers.