Chapter 20: Life and death fun

So, we are already in April it's the last Life and Death event this year. Robert is excited to show up with me. I mean, Juliette, Steph, Seth, Colin, Finn, and Logan all know we are together.

Mom and Alex have set a wedding date they are getting married on August 26, 2006. So, she and Alex are very excited. They have decided to do it in the town square.

Luke is dating another girl Cindy or something like that. They have been dating for several months. He broke up with mom because of something my dad did that grandma Emily told him to do he was in a bad place.

Jess moved to Philly he is dating a girl down there I have met her a few times when he has come into town, her name is Samantha.

I think everything ended up as it should have. Mom with Alex, me with Robert, Dean with that girl he is with, Luke with Cindy, and Jess with Sam.

The only thing I know is Robert is the right person for me, he is my other half, and he is the love of my life. We set our wedding date we are getting married on September 8, 2007. 

Robert's parents help calm Emily down when I told her what we wanted was an intimate ceremony, and everyone else could join us for the reception. 

She wasn't very happy that we wanted only friends and family for the ceremony. I tried to explain to her that I didn't want hundreds of Hartfords elite society at my wedding listening to me profess my love to Robert that was meant to be more intimate with only family and friends. 

We picked out some save-the-date cards. I allowed her to book the rose room for the reception. She and Cynthia are going to plan the reception. Robert and I will choose the food, our wedding cake, and the songs we dance to. 

Emily and Cynthia will choose the place settings, the flowers that follow our color scheme, and the decorations.  

Robert and I have chosen to get married at the gazebo and then go to Hartford for the reception after the pictures are finished.

Robert is planning the honeymoon. I am so excited I will be marrying my best friend in seventeen months. Most of the important details are done. We just have to pick out our wedding invitations for the wedding and reception. 

Choose the cake that Sookie will be making, and decide on a caterer. Get our guest lists together, which we will do with Emily and Cynthia.

 Mom had to deal with grandma when she decided she wasn't inviting anybody but Stars Hollow and family. No society people at all, Alex's family and friends will be there as well. 

Robert went shopping for his and Rory's clothes for the event tonight. He came back home and sat the bags down after giving her a kiss.

"Okay, baby, I am excited to show you our outfits. Yours is very saucy and very sexy, but this is the Black and blue ball. So, keep that in mind." He pulls the dress out of the bag and holds it up.

Rory's eyes got huge it was a black silk off-the-shoulder double slit maxi dress, it had see-through at the stomach and sides. It had silver sequins all over the top. It was very small, and she knew it would hug all her curves. 

"I can't wear that heck, everyone will see everything. It's very low cut and barely has a back. Trust me, you will be the hottest girl there. Rose will probably be wearing a completely see-through dress that's what she wore the last time. It had flowers to cover her nipples everything, and I mean everything, was exposed. 

You will be covered only, showing the best parts, your stomach, your back, your shoulders, and those sexy, sexy legs. 

Robert had bought a Geo print lapel blazer with black pants. He wasn't going to wear a shirt, but he was going to wear a silver bowtie.