29 | Bridal Style

I see you passed the challenge 😜, well here's the chapter...

This chapter is dedicated to LillaPenguin for the compliments and votes, thanks so much!
And if you also want a dedication, make sure to comment, no ghost reading allowed!

"Let's get out of here." Adalyn said and pulled me out.

"Rogue!" Two screamed.

Adalyn dragged me. She was running while I was struggling to keep up.

Her eyes were clouded which meant she was linking someone.

"I owe you gratitude." The vampire dude said, right in front of us "but you are coming with me." He turned to Adalyn.

~~~

♡♥Dove♥♡

Before we could comprehend what he was saying, some warriors pounded into the dungeon.

"Grab the vampire!" One said.

They advanced towards him but he pulled me by the neck and squeezed it tightly and carried me up.

He moved towards my ear and whispered, "sorry you have to get in the middle of all this."

"Come closer and they both get killed!" He said and then I noticed he was holding on to Adalyn's neck too.

She held his hand which tightly gripped her neck and her claws elongated, scratching at him.

She hit his leg with her foot and used her elbow to hit his chest but he didn't budge.

I could see her eyes turning emerald and she slowly turning into a wolf, her clothes slowly tearing apart.

"Careful girl, I've still got some specks of silver with me." He said.

She whimpered and stayed normal but her eyes had clouded.

"Good girl. Now, let us go and your two-" he was saying to the guards when she suddenly scratched his neck and twisted hers to scratch his back.

His grip had lessened on her and she used that to her advantage and twisted his hand. I had also been pulling on his hand.

"Damned she-wolf!" He cursed and flipped her over, hitting her on the wall,

"Ugh!" She groaned when her head made contact with the wall and blood oozed out of her forehead but immediately, the torn skin was sewed back to normal by itself like it was never there but the blood still stained her head.

"Don't test me!" He threatened.

"Let-go-of-me!" I said and coughed as he squeezed my neck tighter, I couldn't breathe properly.

The pack warriors all stood with their guns aimed at his head.

I hadn't realized the guard Lexus had brought was next to me the whole time but... He had a claw around my throat.

"Move" he said threateningly.

Before anything happened a gunshot rang and he fell to the floor, clutching his leg, shots rang out and hit the vampire's back and chest.

He only smirked and moved Adalyn towards the bullets. One hit her shoulder and she screamed.

"Aaargh!!" She yelled as the silver bullet pierced through, this time she didn't heal.

"Move." He said and the warriors moved out of the way, he moved still holding on to I and Adalyn's neck but as he had moved halfway through the warriors, one had slashed a part of his neck with their claw and he fell flat to the floor just as the slice of his neck rang out.

Flat dead!

He had let go of us and I was lying on the floor, holding on to my neck and I cackled. Adalyn was standing, holding her shoulder, she made her way to me and I got up.

The guy I had presumed was the guard had brought out a gun and aimed it at my head, his finger was about to press the trigger when all of a sudden, he fell to the floor, dead.

"Bloody bastard!!" I heard his voice and he dropped the gun and ran towards me, dropping questions like bombs.

I nodded to every question he asked, then his head suddenly snapped to the dying man on the floor, clutching his chest as the guards pulled him up.

"Take him to the hospital, make sure he doesn't die but doesn't completely heal." He said and carried me up, bridal style.

"Take her to the hospital too." He said, gesturing to Adalyn who smiled wryly at him and he glared her way, looking into her eyes as his turned cloudy. I knew they were linking.

She shook her head angrily and glared daggers at him and I knew they were in an argument.

He threw his head forward and walked away from the dungeon with me in his arms, "I thought I told you not to-" I interrupted.

"Just for the fun of it."

"You could have gotten killed." He said and his brows pulled together in worry, his eyes showing me he cared.

"But we didn't and we got rid of that vampire."

"And brought up another problem. The rogue knows where the dungeon is now and he might have linked the others to tell them." I frowned.

"But what harm would that cause?" I asked as we got out and he lay me in his car. He chuckled.

"Not much. The rogues may just sneak in and release a bloody dangerous criminal... A very minor problem."

"Oh no." I said and he laughed.

"Let's get you home." He said.

A/N: so there's the chapter, pretty short, I know but I'll try to make it a bit lengthier in the next one.

So it is exactly what you expected, another challenge!

9.50k views, 295 votes and 2 new comments to unlock the next chapter. Let's get this show on the road!

Thanks for reading!
X0X0
-TCA