5 | Knight In Shining Armor

Author's POV

Sophia payed for everything, including the snacks that Dove had sneaked in and they got out and moved to the parking lot.

They walked up to the car and got in with Lexus following behind.

Shit, she came with the other girl

He thought and Adalyn practically ran to catch up with him with bags all over her hands and shoulders.

She turned to look at Dove and Sophia who had circled and was about to drive off and she turned to look back at Lexus who was gritting his teeth and silently cursing Sophia.

"Idiot! You want to lose your mate? Move!!" She yelled and ran towards the Royce with Lexus trailing behind.

~~~

"Move! Move! Move! Sophia! Hurry!" Dove urged Sophia

"I can't move past the speed limit, I'm already going as fast as I can" replied the confused Sophia

Dove fiddled with her fingers as she thought of the different possibilities if her mom found out she had left the house running off.

She turned back to see the stuff she had bought and smirked.

At least I don't have all to lose.

She thought.

Well, that is if she doesn't find out about it.

She completed.

"Who the hell is this?" Asked Sophia

"What?"

"That Rolls-Royce from the mall, it's stalking us", Dove turned to look

"It could just be passing by"

"Trust me Dove, I would know when someone's stalking me and whoever that is, is definitely stalking us"

"Well then, just loose him"

"Or let him pass us", Sophia slowed down.

"Forget about him, don't slow down. Move! If he's actually stalking us then you'll get killed not me, it's your car," said Dove and Sophia turned to her then back to the road "at least one of us would survive"

Sophia turned to her and raised a brow but was silent.

They arrived at Dove's house in 8 minutes and Dove immediately took off with all her shopping bags.

"Bye!" Yelled Sophia

"Yeah bye!!"

Sophia turned back to see the Royce parked not too far away and she immediately got moving.

A few minutes later, she turned to see it wasn't following her.

Dove!

She thought and headed back for Dove.

~~~

Dove got in and to her shock, found her brother and Emma sitting on the couch in the living room and looking right at the door as if expecting her.