18 | Waking up in my boss's house

"Get away from me! I'm not yours!" I said

"I'll prove to you that you belong to me!" He said and pushed me against a wall.

"Mine!" his fangs elongated and sunk into my neck, claiming me.

An ear piercing scream was heard and my eyes closed as I submitted to the darkness.

~~~

Author's POV

Lexus moved to carry Dove who had fainted, sighing in frustration.

He knew he shouldn't have marked her, she was a human and he didn't know what would happen to her after this but the utter ecstasy he felt after claiming her made him not regret it at all, now she belonged to him, and everyone would know that!

When a werewolf marks their mate, part of their blood is given and he didn't know if her system could contain his blood.

He carried her bridal style, walking towards the SUV when her eyes suddenly flew open.

"What? What happened? You bit me! You animal!! What did you do to me? Why are you holding me!?" She said all at once, "let me down!"

He put her down and looked behind to see some other men coming after them.

He knew who he had hit, the owner of the club and... Alpha of the Moon Shadow Pack. Yes, this club was full of werewolves and he just happened to fall into an ambush, worse still, with his mate with him!

He didn't regret punching the dude's face, he had his hands all over his mate! And he wasn't unmated, he already had his Luna.

He grabbed her arm and led her to his car.

"Let go of me!! Get your hands off me!" She kept rambling while he was fuming.

"Get inside the damn car Dove!"

"And who are you to boss me around?"

"Get inside the car Dove!" He said threateningly but she wasn't afraid of him.

"I'm not getting into anyone's car" she said folding her arms around her chest "and you have no right to tell me what to do"

"Oh really?!" He asked, eyes turning grey and fangs descending.

She turned her eyes away from him, "really! and I'm not afraid of you"

He took in deep breaths and his eyes turned back to the original blue, "we need to get out of here Dove, a fight's breaking out already" he said and just at that moment a bulky guy came over and pushed his shoulder.

"Who the hell are you to come to our club to beat up our boss?" He asked throwing a fist immediately after.

For Dove, everything was going in slow-mo, the man's fist was lunging towards Lexus' face and she had jolted in worry.

She came right in front of him, trying to protect him but she didn't want to take a punch anytime soon, she held the man's wrist and twisted it slightly and used her knee to attack the man's groin.

He groaned in pain and fell to the ground, his other hand clutching his groin and his head raised the glare at her.

"Bitch!!"

"Dove! What were you thinking?!" Asked Lexus

"Uh... I was trying to help you?!"

"Just get in the car Dove!"

"Jeez" she sighed and got in muttering words even Lexus' heightened ears couldn't understand.

Seeing their second man down, the other men were furious and lunged at him.

Punches were thrown, kicks lunged towards different people, some people in the club ran and others {people like me🤣} stood to watch.

His claws extended and he slashed the ones in his way. In a few minutes, he got into the car with Dove leaving the men on the floor, groaning in pain.

"You... You... Are you okay?" Asked the stunned Dove who looked out the car's window to see all the men on the floor with injuries all over their body and she turned to see him who has a busted lip and swollen cheek, his knuckles had turned white and his fists were covered with blood, not all his.

Her eyes softened, "your lip..."

"It's fine," he turned away.

They sat in silence for a while and the tension didn't do well for her.

"I'm sowwwgg... Hmm" she held her mouth

"What?"

"Stop the car" she mumbled gagging and in a second, she threw up all over the car's seat.

"What the heck, Dove?!!" Veins were practically popping from his head.

"I'm so sorry" she said blinking her eyes continuously as her body drifted to unconsciousness.

~~~

The sun rays invaded her eyes and she rubbed on them to get used to the light.

She looked around, this wasn't her room.

The running shower made her tune her eyes to the bathroom.

"Hope you're having a good morning after throwing up on my car's seat" he came out of the bathroom in a robe, with his hands on a towel cleaning his wet hair. She blushed.

Who would have thought I would be waking up in my boss's house today?

A flashback came into mind. She had thrown up on Lexus' car seat and fallen asleep.

What even resulted to that?

He had kissed her then kissed some other girl later and she went to a club. She was at the club when a guy came over to her and he happened to be there and beat up the guy then he lost his mind and bit her and she didn't know what happened after that but he dragged her... Wait!... He had bitten her!

"You bit me! Are you some kind of animal? Or a serial killer that eats human flesh?!!" She got off the bed and walked towards him "what happened to my clothes?" She was wearing an oversized shirt.

"You threw up on your dress..." She glared at him, her face red and he smirked, "you should be happy, I helped you change into my shirt" her face turned into an apple

"How dare you?!"

"Relax, Sapphire helped you change", he sighed and came over to her while she eyed him wearily, "Dove, I'm sorry you had to see that, I... I have something to tell you..." He said to her

A/N: what do you think will happen next?
Will Dove accept being mates with a werewolf?

Hehe, I have a lot up my sleeve.

Thanks for reading😘😚 Mwuahh