14 | Interrogation

"Get the hell away from me!!" Paisley's voice was heard from the elevator while she tried pulling her arm from the unknown man's grip.

"You're mine Paisley!!" He said.

Dove and Steve ran to her right before the elevator doors closed as the man was tapping different buttons leading to different floors.

~~~

3rd Person POV

"Let go of her!" Steve screamed while Dove reached out to pull on Paisley's shoulder.

"Bryan!" Dove screamed in surprise.

Steve kicked him in the stomach and Regina came running in.

"Bloody asshole!" He yelled, "let go of my sister!"

He still refused to let go, "she's mine!! She doesn't belong to him! She's-" Steve had already landed a punch on his left cheek.

"I said, let go of my sister!" He repeated.

Bryan's eyes turned red and he pounced on him while still holding on to Paisley.

The two fought, dragging Paisley between.

"Call the cops!" Dove yelled while Regina was practically shaking, she was scared about this little fight.

Dove had left her bag by the door.

"If you're gonna help, at least get my bag!" She yelled while pulling on Bryan who had turned to her and gave her an 'almost punch' but she had hit him first, with her knee, right in the gut.

This was her biggest move.

His hands immediately loosened and he fell to the floor holding on to his most precious asset.

"Now can someone call the cops?"

~~~

The cops arrived sooner and took Bryan who had been held down by Steve with them.

Paisley had said she had been hanging out with one of her dudes while coming home when he appeared from nowhere, beat the guy up and came after her and she was stuck in the elevator with him til Steve and Dove came over to help.

Surprisingly, there were no neighbors in sight. Everyone's apartment room was locked and no one was there to help.

Regina, on the other hand, was having a mid-panic-attack but she quickly calmed down and left saying she couldn't handle what had just happened, Steve called her a cab and hugged her before saying goodbyes.

Dove, already exhausted, hastily asked for the keys from Paisley, they had long forgotten about their fight and Paisley apologize for overreacting, Dove accepted the apology drowsily and headed to the bedroom.

~~~

On the other side, in the world of the ML, Lexus had just arrived at the dungeon.

Ivan had called him with the news of rogues sneaking through the borders yesterday and guards on patrol had caught two who had almost gotten into the community but they had gotten away.

Even with him not being the Alpha of the pack, yet. His father had left him in charge of the protection of the pack.

"I think it's about time for the interrogation now," he said, walking into the dungeon.

There were guards on every side and a metal door blocked anyone who had slipped out from moving further.

Crimson Moon Pack was known for having many prisoners, snakes who had slithered through their land, rogues, dangerous wolves, disobedient people gotten from the other packs they had attacked and taken over to enlarge their pack.

Of course, that was why it was the largest and most feared pack in all of America. They had almost 5 thousand werewolves in the pack and a huge territory consuming half of the forest if not more. Their warriors and pack control patrollers were the best, huge, well trained and lots of them.

They had captured a lot of people and went for blood and power, being led by Alexander Gray, Lexus' grandfather.

It was risky knowing that every one of them, if they had escaped, would go right for blood.

He walked in and as usual, it was as quiet as a graveyard.

The metal doors left no space for seeing and only a few prisoners could actually see what was going on in the halls. The room was soundproofed so when one was being tortured, they wouldn't be disturbing others who were trying to.

They were all chained with silver, their necks wrapped in a thick and heavy chain, heads down and on their knees.

He could see a prisoner being awakened with an electrical contact with tasers and other different objects.

He walked into a hall named 'rogue's department' and Ivan led him to the two held in different cells with silver chains holding them to the ground.

They were two of different genders.

The two guards bowed and bared their neck in front of him.

"The rogues..." He said

"Of course" they replied and opened up the metal door for him to get into the cell where the female was chained.

Uneaten food lay at the back of the cell, she had been starving herself.

He smirked, "how have you been enjoying your stay?"

A/N: I hope everyone's good.

Vote! Comment!