22 | The Pack [1]*

♡♥Dove♥♡

"Dove!!" Lexus yelled and I rose up, my eyes met with his and his hands rubbed my knuckles.

I turned to see an unknown lady dressed in a doctor's coat and his sister whose name I never remembered.

"You're finally awake," said the sister.

"I'm surprised she made it, your Alpha's blood is pure and she could take it" said the unknown lady.

"She's strong" said Lexus

"Yeah, she's his mate and a future Luna for a reason" said the sister.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Asked the sister.

"My-" I coughed and Lexus rushed to get me some water, "what happened to my eyes?" I asked after taking some gulps.

"They're blue..." She replied

"Like mine" said Lexus and he turned to the doctor lady, "is this normal?"

"It is possible for the mate to get the same eye-color once marked but that's rare and it only happens when..." She gasped and turned to Lexus, "can I speak to you for a moment?" She asked and Lexus glared at her.

"She just woke up, I'm not leaving her" he said

"Go away Lex, your mate's safe with me" said the sister.

He reluctantly got up and left with the doctor.

"So you got marked, do you know we're werewolves?" She asked

"Yeah, he told me about that before... Wait, what happened?"

"You blacked out, you've been out for almost a week"

I gasped, I mean, I sleep a lot but a week? The dream felt like only a few minutes. Wait, the dream...

"I spoke to the moon goddess!" I said

"What?"

"My destiny, the lady, the child, someone coming, my mate" I said all at once.

"You had a vision? And the moon goddess talked with you? How? No one's been able to talk with her face to face for centuries" she said

"I am the child! The lady's child! She called me daughter, but the DNA test proved my mom is my mom-" I said but got interrupted by Lexus who was walking towards me with a cold face.

"Funny you should mention her, she filed a case against us, saying we beat up her son and broke into her house" he said

"The nerve of that old witch!" Said the sister.

"We took care of it" said Lexus and I sighed in relief

"Miss Dove, I think we should give you a full explanation of what's happening," said the doctor.

"We are werewolves and we all have a soulmate that we're destined to love forever, you happened to be his mate and he marked you, making you his that makes the bond half completed and to complete it, you both will have to mate and you will then officially become the Luna of the Crimson Moon Pack.
An alpha's mate was crafted for the purpose of leading a pack alongside the alpha so you will be the mother of the pack and your human life will be over. Also, you aren't a human-" a growl from Lexus interrupted her and she broke into a sweat "-anymore since you are Luna, even if you can't turn into a werewolf, you are still our leader."

"So you'll have to come to my pack with me" said Lexus

"What? I can't rule wolves! I also can't just ditch my life and follow you to your... Group. I have Paisley, Sophia and a lot of other responsibilities in my life, I can't just... Accept this!" I raised my voice a little.