20 | Coma

Lexus

I yearned a reply, but I got none, she looked at me for what felt like hours and suddenly burst into laughter.

"You?" She asked

"Yes, and I marked you... Because, my wolf took over and I couldn't control him"

"Oh, so you're a werewolf, no wonder, I was also planning to tell you... I'm a vampire and I came into your life because I heard werewolves blood taste delicious", she obviously thought this was a joke.

"I'm serious Dove"

She cleared her throat, "sorry Mr Gray but that is-"

"I'm Lexus"

"What?"

"Call me Lexus", I really wanted to hear what it would sound like to have my name rolling off her tongue.

"That would be informal"

"Well I don't believe we're in the office"

"But we aren't close"

"You fail to realize that you're in my house, on my shirt, seating on my chair and talking to me, Dove" I leaned in closer

She blushed, she looked cute whenever her face turned red, like a rabbit caught stealing a carrot.

"Okay, Lexus"

Oh Goddess help me, that was the sweetest sound I had ever heard, it made my wolf howl in pleasure.

"So you're saying you're a werewolf" she said and I extended my hand

"Soon-to-be Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack" I offered a silly grin and puffed my chest in pride, having the desire to impress my mate.

She chuckled, "that is impossible, no one can be an animal and human at the same time" she said

"Well, I am and you're my mate"

"Mate, like, soulmate?"

"Yes", she blushed

"So all those fantasy I read are all real? This is not possible! I refuse to believe it! Werewolves don't exist!"

"I could show you proof right now" I said and got up to pull my clothes.

She blushed and frantically darted her eyes away earning a smirk from me, "what are you doing?"

"Giving you proof"

"You can't-" she shut up immediately for some reason, I was down to pulling my shorts and I turned to see her slumped on the chair.

"Dove?" I called out to her but she didn't reply, I moved to her side and saw her mark gleaming, "Dove!!?!!" I yelled louder this time.

"Sapphire!!" I yelled and she hurried in, "call the pack doctor! Now!!"

"Anything the matter s-" I cut her off in rage, I could feel my wolf taking over, trying to find some way to wake his mate.

"Call the freaking doctor or I'll cut your head off!!!"

~~~

"Lexus, why does she have a mark? And she's human" The doctor, Mrs Hills asked.

"She's my mate and I marked her"

"You got a human as a mate?"

"Forget about that and tell me what the hell is wrong with her!" I commanded, lacing my Alpha's authority in my voice.

She bared her neck in submission and looked down, cowering in fear but my wolf didn't feel a single satisfaction, he was worried about his mate.

"I-I don't know, it looks like she couldn't handle it and her system shut down"

"But she was normal before and I had marked her hours ago"

"There's alcohol in her system, that could have held it down for a while"

"Is she going to wake up?"

"I don't know, it's all on her, if her blood somehow mixes with yours then she'll be awake"

I growled loudly and moved to flip the chair over, punching everything in sight.

"Get out!" Or I'll tear you to pieces.

She scurried off in fear and my eyes went to Dove, laying on the bed with her face pale but a smile was still on her face and she turned red, my eyes went over to her mark that was still beaming.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have marked you" I said, "it's all my fault"

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket about to throw it off when I saw Ivan's ID and I took deep breaths and picked up the wall.

"What?" I asked, my voice as cold as ever.

"The rogues are at it again, they didn't sneak in this time, they just hid and was looking around, I think they're planning an attack. We caught them but they refused to say anything"

"Behead them!" I said and cut off the call, turning to Dove, I threw the phone to the wall, "freaking rogues!!"

A\N: so what do you think? The next chapter would be in Dove's POV so you'll know what's going on in her mind while she's in a coma.