6 | Attacked

Lexus scooped Dove into his arms and walked away, when his eyes came over to the sight of Mason unconscious on the ground, he offered him some help to regain his consciousness by kicking him towards the table and shoving Emma away.

He placed Dove on the couch of his Royce and they headed for the hospital.

~~~

Lexus

Only four words could describe how I'm feeling.

*Rage

*Hurt

*Guilt

*Worry

I've never been so angry in my entire existence. I felt like killing that bastard that moment.

My wolf was furious and partly angry at me too because I didn't kill the asshole. He felt hurt because our mate was hurt.

I felt guilty that I didn't know about any of this, that I let go of her when Adalyn pulled me, that I let her go.

I kept growling while in the hospital, she had lost consciousness and I was extremely worried.

Adalyn walked up to me, "you should go let out some steam"

"But Dove is still in there, I'm not leaving without her"

"She's fine now"

"I let her go before, I'm not letting her go again", Adalyn chuckled

"Your mate's fine, I'm here and I'm not leaving until you return", she said

She had managed to convince me to leave.

"And don't go to her house to kill that dude, he's already half dead", she knew exactly where I was headed, "you should probably go on a run"

~~~

He hopped into the car and drove directly into the forest. He stripped and let his wolf out.

He walked towards a tree and delivered a punch, when it broke, he snorted and walked towards another tree doing the same, it also broke.

Eventually, he transformed into a wolf.

He turned around and saw a deer who was taking off at the sight of broken trees and a wolf.

He ran after her and caught her in seconds, his claws clawed all over her dragged some meat out and his teeth snapped her neck.

{Let's give the deer a moment of silence, she didn't deserve to die such a painful death........... Mason is to blame!}

After having a delicious meal, he became calm and lay down a bit under the sun when he heard a tree branch snap and the paws of wolves on the ground.

His nose didn't recognize their scent and he knows everyone in the pack so there can only be one possibility.

Rogues

He thought.

He got up and looked forward. They were three, all in wolf form and they surrounded him.

He was pretty sure there were wolves in human form patrolling and guarding the pack territory when he came in so how did these three sneak in.

They growled and he growled too moving forward.

He knew they had outnumbered him but that wasn't a problem. He had two powerful Alpha's blood running through his veins, of his mother, trained a warrior and raised a Luna, and of his father, trained during wars to defend his pack and raised as an Alpha to rule his pack.