16 | Hurt

3rd Person's POV

Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her rib cage.

He made it so awkward, how am I supposed to reply to that?

"I'll take that as a yes" he said and in a second he pressed his lips on hers.

She was dumbfounded while he led her arms over his neck and set his on her waist.

His tongue hit her teeth and she opened up giving his tongue way to explore her mouth, then she closed her eyes.

She had never kissed someone before and she didn't know what to do, he took the lead, gently nipping on her lower lip before he pulled out, she gripped his shoulders to stop him but let go immediately.

He smirked still holding on to her waist while her eyes widened.

She kissed her boss, the boss she had been fantasizing about, the boss she sees in her dreams, the boss who annoys her but always makes her turn red. She Kissed Him!

He let go of her waist still with his the sides of his lips tugged upward, "a kiss to start your day. You can begin now, Dove"

He walked out the door and her eyes went with him.

When he was out she licked her swollen lips and screamed "aahh!!'

~~~

Lexus had been working with his eyes continuously darting to her every two minutes while she, noticing his stare, would break into a nervous sweat and her face would turn crimson while he would smirk teasingly.

She got up to quickly head to the restroom.

While she was gone, the door to the office was thrown open and a blonde beauty walked in swinging her hips from side to side.

She walked towards Lexus whose face was now stone cold and it radiated all over the office but she didn't mind, she was the daughter of a beta and she didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"Lexy..." Her exaggerated high-pitched voice rang out as she rolled around the seats to sit on the table close to his seat, "I'm baaack!"

~~~

Dove walked towards the office and opened up the door with her head down, blushing her face off.

She shyly raised her head to see LEXUS KISSING SOME GIRL!!

The red all over her face diminishes and Lexus pushes the girl off.

"Dove", he said, his voice sounding as pleasant and husky as always.

Her eyes welled up with tears while a pain shoots through her chest.

'Why am I crying? We are nothing, we just got to know each other only two weeks ago. It was just a kiss…' she thought.

'But it wasn't just a kiss, I go away for barely five minutes and his tongue is already down another girl's throat!'

Her eyes met his which had softened, "sorry for interrupting" she said, voice cracking.

"Dove-" he said, voice down and getting up from the seat to walk up to me while the girl got up from his table to hook her arm around his.