4 | Mate

Lexus

He walked in and minutes later Adalyn headed to the makeup section and held some red lipsticks in her hand asking which type of red she should put on first.

"Aren't they all red?"

"No! Hayaya, men, this is wine red, this is crimson red, this is light red... So which should I put on, which would look good on me?" She asked and he just raised a brow and picked up his phone, she sighed and grabbed it again.

"Today is about me" she said and he rolled his eyes when she picked up one and put on her lips, "does this look good?" He absentmindedly nodded and she turned to the mirror, "definitely not"

Why did she ask me then?

She turned around, "I'm taking this one and another pink, some gloss..." She went on and on and stuffed all those into her shopping cart and she went to another stack.

"I need some eyeliners..."

"I need some foundation..."

"I need some blush..."

"I need some contour..."

"I need some mascara..."

"I need some glitter..."

He was getting a headache already until she finally decided to go to the clothe section.

"This is the men section, you pick one and I pick another for you, I'm going to the female section, you quickly pick and come pick one for me too" she said and practically ran to the female section.

He sat down and scanned the suits and averted his gaze, they all looked too small.

He was bored and didn't have his phone with him so he waited for Adalyn to return when he scented an amazing fragrance, unique amongst all the different scents of humans.

His wolf howled in pleasure and he wondered what had gotten into him. His wolf urged him to move.

He got up and used his nose to locate the scent when he met the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Mate!

He heard Logan say in his head and his eyebrows shot up he was sure it would be in his hair.

10 years, he had been searching but he's found her now.

Thank the moon goddess.

They both scanned each other and his eyes went down to her exposed stomach and legs and he frowned.

She exposed too much skin, he wanted to cut off any eyes that were on her and hide her from the world.

They had their eyes into each other and she blushed,

She looked so cute.

He stared into her beautiful hazel brown eyes and he could only wonder what was going through his mate's cute mind.

They were caught up in each other when what seemed like her acquaintance came over.

"What are you waiting for Dove?" She asked.

Dove, a lovely name that matched her looks, she looked like a dove.

Her acquaintance whispered something into her ear and she responded with another blush.

He heard a kid scream her angelic name again, she turned back and her face turned pale, she immediately moved forward and bumped into him then she let her hair loose and used them to cover up her face.

She inched closer to him and he wrapped his right arm around her waist, sparks flew up his arm and he felt the bond, the urge to cover her up from the world and for her to be seen only by him. He was not sure if she felt it though, he could hear her heartbeat accelerate and I smiled.

He took a whiff of her scent from her hair.

She smells like the ocean.

The moon goddess really picked the best scent. She reminded him of a lot of happy memories by the beach when he was little. He could feel her stiffen and relax later on.

The kid came over and he stared at her while she made the kid believe she was someone else. Such an adorable liar.

"Lexus! How dare you try to leave me here?! You're coming with me!" said Adalyn as she came over to see me and Dove together.

Dove moved forward immediately and his arm fell off her waist and the pleasant sparks were gone. He turned to glare at Adalyn, she had frightened her.

Adalyn only stared at the both of them, then walked up to me and pulled me away.

He turned to Dove to see her talking to her acquaintance and moving on.

"What the hell were you doing Lex? I leave you alone for five minutes and I meet you with your hands wrapped around a girl" she scolded.

"She's my mate" he said

"What?"

"She's my mate" he repeated, she knew he wouldn't lie or be joking since he doesn't normally do.

"Oh my goodness! You found her!! Finally!" She said "and I pulled you away from her"

"Yes and you're only realizing it now?"

"She smells human"

"She is human"

"You got a human mate! How are you going to tell her about-"

"I'll handle it"

"How are you even going to make her come with you to rule?"

"I said, I'll handle it"

"Are you gonna kidnap her?" He turned to her, "you'll scare her and she might not accept it"

"If that's what it takes to get her to move with me then it's an option"

"You know humans don't really do well with these stuff. She might run away or even worse, reject you"

He had already stepped away from her and towards the beautiful departing figure.

Time to get my Luna.

His wolf wagged it's tail in his head.

Get a grip Logan and be patient.

"Get back here Lexus! You're the one paying for this and I haven't picked up a suit for you, you didn't even pick one for yourself" said Adalyn as she ran behind him.

"Call Ivan" he simply said still following behind Dove.

"You can't leave me here and I know you might kidnap the girl, I'm following you" she said.

A/N: Adalyn trying to help Lex, sibling to the rescue😉

Tap the star! Tap the star! Tap the star! Yesss!!! (⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻