Prologue

Hi, this is my first werewolf story so please go easy on me.

Also, if you have recommendations for my story, I'm happy to listen and add.

Please note that this story doesn't contain mature scenes so if you're expecting to bump into that then I'm sorry to crash your expectations.

And the story might progress a little boring but stick and it'll be very interesting later. And trust me, this isn't some kinda slow burn.

Also, in this story the FL wouldn't go through heat after meeting the ML, so, don't expect that. There is a reason it's named 'Alpha's Feisty Luna' and we'll get to that place soon. Dove might note actually sound feisty in the first couple chapters but read till she meets the pack and you'll be surprised

Started - Dec 18, 2022
Ended - loading....

Enjoy!!

~~~

♡Dove♡

"I would like to speak to your manager", this karen here thinks she can mess with me.

I smirked, "sure ma'am"

I returned minutes later with the manager.

"What seems to be the problem ma'am?" She asked.

"I ordered some roasted pork loin with potatoes but after a taste, I realized it wasn't well cooked and I made a complaint but she says she can't return it and give me a new plate", she said.

"You call that a taste? You literally chowed down on everything", I replied.

"Is this how you reply to customers?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, we will give her a note of warning", she turned to me "Dove!"

"I'm sure you will do something about this?"

"Sorry ma'am but this isn't possible, if you wish to get another plate you have to order it then and pay for the two."

She scoffed, "you've got to be kidding me", she got up and picked up her purse "I am definitely not returning here again."

"I never asked you to and you have to pay for this before leaving" I said and she immediately turned to glare at me.

She hesitantly and angrily placed some cash on the table before storming off.

Yeah byebye, make sure not to come back.

The manager turned to me, "Dove, this is the seventh time we're getting complaints on your service and even if she was in the wrong I don't think I can any further with this."

My eyes immediately dulled and I immediately knew of what was coming.

"I get it", she smiled.

"You'll be getting your last wage", I nodded "I'm really sorry, I know this is already your second place of work."

"It's alright, I understand I'm a handful to deal with."

I walked up to the kitchen and met with Sophia, my friend here, she was the chef.

"What's up with your face? Get moving, those Karens won't deal with themselves" said Sophia as she picked up a dish and hurriedly walked past me to hand it over to another waitress.

"I just got fired Soph, again!", I said and hit my fist on the table in frustration.

"What? I thought you were on the manager's good books, you're the only one she smiles at for some reason" she said while still busy with her work.