Chapter 5 - New Frenemies

Freddy smirked rudely at you as he sat on the edge of your bed, "So, how'd you manage it, huh Dollface?"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance at his comment, "I hit you with a metal bar, duh. Look, I don't know why you're in my house right now, but I need to see a doctor. I puked up blood." You walked past him to the door to your room and walked out.

He followed after you, a cruel grin plastered on his face, "To think you knocked me, Freddy Kreuger, out with a metal bar. You may not know this, but no one's ever done something like that before." He sounded almost like he was flirting, which, in your eyes, at the very least, had to be the most disgusting thing you had ever heard of.

Diamond was sound asleep on the couch, so you were trying your best to be quiet so as not to wake him. Freddy wasn't helping. In a moment of frustration, you spun around to face him and placed a finger over your lips, then pointed to Diamond laying on the couch, snoring.

Freddy continued to follow you as you entered the kitchen. You pulled some saltine crackers out of a cabinet, and filled a glass with some cool water hoping that the simple foods would help with your stomach.

Freddy was busy looking around your house, studying his surroundings with almost child-like curiosity. He scanned over the VHS shelf, nodding and muttering to himself about the movies you had in your possession. From old to new, you had tons of horror movies, along with several cartoons and home videos like birthday parties and things.

Once Freddy was done looking over the VHS shelf, he found himself walking towards the other bedroom. When he went to open the door, he found it to be locked, from the inside. He raised an eyebrow in surprise, and marched back towards the kitchen.

You were sitting at the dining room table trying to fix up your stomach, when Freddy chose to sit down next to you, that stupid smirk still spread across his face. He tapped his claws against the table, pissing you off to no end.

"Please don't scratch up my table, douchebag." You stated. He grinned rudely before sliding the knives along the table. In response, you smacked him across the face. He froze, once again surprised at your actions.

You inspected the scratches on the table, then turned to face Freddy with possibly the most pissed off expression you'd made since the last time you spoke with your boss. A grin once again spread across his face, and you stormed off to the locked art room. Freddy once again followed behind you, curious of the locked room.

You opened the medicine cabinet in the guest room and pulled out a key. You unlocked the door to the art room, went inside, and opened up the closet in the corner of the room, scanning for something quite urgently.

Freddy walked into the room and studied it, childish curiosity once again shimmering in his eyes. The walls were painted in psychedelic colors and patterns that left him feeling dizzy. A blue plastic tarp was laid across the floor, splotches of spilled paint, resin, and other indescribable materials covering its surface. In one corner of the room, there sat a dresser wide open, with jars of wet specimens and odd taxidermy animals on display for all to see.

An easel stood against one wall, a sheet covering whatever was being painted on it. Another hutch sat at the opposite corner of the room from the other, also open wide. This one was filled with materials for painting and drawing. Sketchbooks sat organized on one of the shelves, each one marked with a date and purpose.

A small desk sat against a different wall. A typewriter sat upon it, along with more smaller taxidermy creatures. Freddy scanned the page that was in the typewriter. Along with the words on the typewriter, there was a stack of papers that had already been typed out next to it.