Setting Things Right

As the smoke started to clear the 3 soldiers started to sweep around the now ruined and bloodied nightclub for their targets, they searched each possible room finding all are either empty or with dead demons. They proceed to the one at the end of the hall, as they kick open the double doors, they saw it was empty as well, just with the multiple screens and an open window, which the sergeant got closer to see it led to a dark alley, and quickly understood where they went. With anger he turned around at his subordinates.

Sgt. Ross: "GOD DAMNIT LESTER! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

Lester: "I-I'm sorry sir, those fucking creatures start literally crawling on me, and one was about to take my helmet off and I still don't get use to this armor."

Sgt. Ross: "You!... fine... when we get back you will not get out of that damn thing until you can can disarm and put together your old gun without breaking a single piece! Do you understand!"

Lester: "Yes sir!"

Dodger: "Now you fucked up boy."

Lester: "Shut up I know!"

Dodger: "So what now sarge?"

Sgt. Ross: "We are going back to base"

Both Dodger and Lester in unison: "What?!"

Lester: "Sir, we can't just let those bastards go away like that!"

Dodger: "He is right, not only they got that patriot robot thing, but also they killed Mike!... Again!"

Sgt. Ross: "I KNOW!" He yelled back startling them. *Sigh* Look we already brought enough attention thanks to butter fingers over here, we can't press forward like that without support or a plan, it will get us killed." He said frustrated.

Lester and Dodger just stayed silent and complied, for he was right.

Sgt. Ross: "Now lets go."

Meanwhile a fair distance apart from the nightclub, Millie, and Moxxie carrying the robot were following Loona carrying Y/N through the dark alleys and other parts of the city, avoiding any open spaces they could, although they didn't hear anyone following them neither by land or air, they all still hurried just in case until they arrived at the front of Stolas' home.

Moxxie: "What? Here?!"

Loona: "Yes, now shut up fatty."

She went to the same guard from the other day, and again greet them by pointing a gun at them.

Guard: "State your purp- oh its the hellhound from the other day."

Loona: "Let us through."

The guard checks his notebook: "Sorry, you are not appointed."

Loona snarled, just to be pointed with the gun again. She took a deep inhale and thought of a different approach, and remembered what the butler told him the other day. "He is really high esteemed around here."

Loona: "Lets see if this works." She grabbed Y/N and showed to the guard. "He is dying, and if he does we will just tell them you kept us here because of a stupid notebook."

Guard: "Oh shit... yea I don't want to get lynched by those guys inside..." He said while pressing a button and opening the gate.

Loona: "It worked!"

Millie: "That worked?"

Loona just put Y/N back on her shoulder and hurry inside passing by Millie and Moxxie, ignoring what she said. Making both of them even more confused.

They passed through the front garden to the front door, she pressed the door bell and waited. They heard the steps getting closer and the door opening, it was the butler, he didn't even finish opening the door as Loona pushed it, shoving him aside followed by the 2 imps, she look around and spotting a long couch that was in the lobby, she went there and rest Y/N there.