The Mandatory Beach Episode

Here is the chapter, sorry for yesterday's inconvenience with it. This was suppose part of "The Bet", but it end up so long I decided to just separate it. It still pretty long compare to the rest, hope y'all still enjoy it.

Y/N: "You think this is the place?"

Moxxie: "I don't know, it don't look like a festival to me" He said looking at a skeleton that was laying on a beach chair.

Millie: "At least there are people over there." She said pointing at a large group of silhouettes like 50m away. They didn't appeared to have spotted us

I tried taking a better look at those silhouettes, despite the sun hitting my eyes I manage to see who this people really are

...

"What is that guy eating?" Moxxie said trying to get a better sigh as well, I just put a hand on his shoulder.

"Alright...lets just... lets just head back...slowly, carefully and in silence." I said backing up to the portal. Loona and Blitzo we watching us from the other side, with a slightly confused face.

"Why?" Moxxie said, but he saw my worried body expression and did it as told, Millie too, but she accidently bumped into the skeleton from earlier, dropping it on a crate of empty bottles, making a lot of sound. It gathered the ghouls attention, and immediately started running towards us while making a collective scream.

"SHIT!" I yelled as I grabbed them both with each hand and ran to the portal, as soon as I crossed, I closed it.

"What happened?" Loona asked with an impressed look.

"Who were those guys?" Moxxie asked as I put them both him and Millie on the ground again.

"Do you know them?" Millie asked immediately after.

"Lets just say...uhh... those aren't very good people...or people at all." I said not trying to get into details since it will take more time, and we... I really don't have that.

"So it was the place or no?" Blitzo asked

"It doesn't seem sir." Moxxie answered

"Alright, Y/N fucked up and sucks at opening portals"