Some Screen Time

Everyone including Matt, Angel and even Nifty were around the desktop where Octavia was sitting finishing editing the commercial.

Y/N: "Nicely done."

Octavia: "That online course I took really paid off."

Y/N: "So, Charlie, what do you think? Looks good, eh?"

Charlie: "It looks... colorful?"

Y/N: "That may be the best announcement I ever done, what about you, angry lady? You like it?"

Vaggie: "If I like it?" You think it looks good!? You want to show that thing to all Pride ring! Are you fucking kidding me!!?" She yelled at him, making him cover his ears.

Y/N: "Hey, it looks fine, my boss did something similar for his company, and worked fairly well, right Loona?

Loona: "Yep"

Vaggie: "What do you even work at?!"

Y/N: "Emm, mercs? Mostly focused on jobs regarding killing people."

Vaggie: "..." She just stared at Y/N, her eye twitching from time to time.

Charlie: "You work as an assassin?" She said with a confused, yet concerned face.

Y/N: "Well, the word "assassin" would imply we are professionals at some degree, and although the name of the company say that... we assure you we aren't."

Loona: "I can second that."

Veggie just took out her spear and prepared to charge at Y/N, but Charlie stopped her putting her hand on the tip of the weapon and slowly push it down. "Although its a...surprise we would have liked to know prior to agreeing to this. Heh heh... Do- don't take it a bad way! we are really glad, its just we didn't expect someone of you... profession to help us, that's all." She said while trying to avoid a fight or a misunderstanding.

Y/N: "Yea I know, something me neither would have saw it coming. So you good with the commercial?"

Charlie: "Yes! Everyone ready?" She said with a confident smile while extending her arm in the middle for the rest to join her, Vaggie hesitantly followed, then Matt, Nifty, Loona, Octavia and Y/N, and for last Angel, who threw a suggestive smirk at Y/N while making a low purr.

Y/N: "I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that." He said while retracting his hand. "Alright, now lets recap the plan we all make then."

The black letters are like the "narration" while the events happen, its that cliche where they narrate the plan as they execute it :v

Y/N: "Alright, first we need to bypass the front desk guy and any security guard there. Angel will distract him while the rest sneak past it, when you think its ok to get in, signal us when its safe"

Angel: "Okay babe"

Angel adjust his... boob fluff or whatever he calls it before entering the main lobby and walks in a fancy way towards the guy on main desk, which was looking at his phone without care

Angel: "Ahem"

Desk guy: "Yea whatever, you got an appointment? If not, fuck off"

Angel: "Oh no, I'm here because you were looking for a camera man~"

Desk guy: "Oh right that, yea, just put your name here" He said as he slap a piece of paper and a pen on the front and resume with what he was doing.

Angel: "You know, why I became a camera man"

Desk guy: "I couldn't care less, just fill the damn paper and get out, I'm missing my show."

Angel: "After being in front of them, with all the heat... the sweat... the passion...~ making deep dark fantasies come true~" He said with a suggestive voice while filling the paper, the desk guy peak above his phone.