The Long Awaited Interview

Y/N POV

I wake up...

"Yea....that was a good sleep, better than sleeping on the floor." I thought to myself

I check around, my organs are still inside me, my backpack still where I left it, everything seemed fine. I check my Pip-Boy, its 6:04am. I take a look at Octavia, she was dead asleep, she was sleeping with the grace of a princess, horizontal to the bed, with half the blanket on the floor, and with an occasional loud snore. I though of waking her up, but quickly scratch that idea, maybe its still too early for her, so I left her be and decided to do some inventory check on my Pip-Boy. I tried to do it as quietly as possible, and manage to do it, but when I was packing everything, while moving the glass bottles, knock off one making the others fall, making some noise, and waking her up in the process.

*Yawn* "Wha..." She said half asleep.

"Sorry there, it wasn't my intention" I apologized

"No worries... *yawn*what time is it?

"6:30"

"A.M.?" She asked still half asleep

"Emm...yea?"

"Why do you wake up so early? You know what? Ignore that one" She said while scratching her eyes

"Alright."

*Yawn*"Anyway, good morning" She said

"Good morning, ready for a fun day interrogation?" I said finishing packing everything back.

"Yes!" She answered immediately jumping out of the bed.

"Okay chill, no need to hurry, I don't know about you, but I got the whole day free, I guess" I said to slow her down.

"Ye...yea... you are right...I'll take a bath first" She said with low spirits while grabbing her stuff. 

"Okay" I said. She then went to the bathroom and close the door.

...

"Yea, she is clearly obsessed with this human questioning thing...I'll try to not make it awkward for her...well at least no more that its suppose to." I said to my self in low voice.

I put on my magazine belt and helmet, and holster my pistol, I connect my Pip Boy to my helmet and start listening to some music while I wait. After some minutes, that made me jump from the couch and draw my pistol.

"My owlet, are you awake? I heard some steps"

I of course, stayed silent, without moving a single muscle.

"It's just to say good bye, I'm going to the Harvest Moon Festival, you know like every year... also that your mom its going to attend whatever event Lucifer will make this year." The voiced said in a really calm tone.