The Wonders of Technology

Its a short one, but meh.

Inside of a car on Pentagram city two imps discuss on who is to give the bad news to their boss.

Imp 1: "Dude, I'm not going in there to tell him that."

Imp 2: "Well, me neither."

Imp 1: "Alright, let's resolve this like adults then. Rock, paper, scissors!"

Imp 2: "... really?"

Imp 1: "Come on."

Imp 2: "Fine."

The two imps then said in unison as they perform this ancient ritual of selection: "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" The first one choosed rock while the other choose scissors.

Imp 1: "I win!"

Imp 2: "Oh come on! 2 of 3!

Imp 1: "Alright"

They did it again, the first one choosed again rock, while the second one paper.

Imp 1: "Rock, you lose again!"

Imp 2: "What?! Paper beats rock!"

Imp 1: "No it doesn't, rock beats everything, why would you even play paper? Its stupid! You should play rock, its the best one."

Imp 2: "... Fine then, one more try."

Imp 1: "Fuck off. Be a good loser and go tell him."

Imp 2: "Ahhg!"

The imp exit the car and head to the nightclub that was across the street, The Juice and Sausage, as approaches the entrence he skips the long wait line outside, receiving insults and threats from the others, he then confront the bouncer looking at him and making a single nod, the bouncer understood who he work for and let him in. The ambience change as soon as he enters, with loud music and a low blue light interrupted by flashes and other kind of lights. He then walk through the small lobby and the dance floor where it was filled with all kind of demons dancing, drinking, but he isn't here for that, he keeps walking until reaching the stairs at the end, he goes up to the second floor, the ambience there changes once again, from blue to red, where the mood change from energetic and lively, to smooth and erotic, the place was filled with poles stages, some empty, some with stripers performing their acts, he just keep walking through it, again to the back of the floor, passing by the clients whistling and throwing money to the dancers, he enters a single hallway, where the private rooms were, as he walk by them he hear both male and female moans, he just kept walking ignoring all that, too focused and nervous of his task ahead walking even faster, until he reach the last door at the end of the hallway, it was a double door, a little bit more decorated than the rest.

He shivering, knocks on the door, after some seconds the doors opens making him startle, revealing not only who opened them, that was an imp girl with very scarce clothing, but the room itself, that was filled TV screens, monitoring various parts of the establishment, including the private rooms. Watching them there was a couple of demons sitting in a couch, giving his back to the entrance.

????: "Come in~" A flirty yet dark voice said.

The imp with hesitation complied, and as soon he entered the imp girl from before closed them. The imp kept walking to face him properly, as he face him he saw them more clearly, it was a demon wearing a big red coat with white fur around its neck and borders of it, he also wears a big hat of the same color with a white feather on it, and some red sunglasses with the shape of hearts, clinging unto him was 2 other imp girls, with same clothes as the one on the door. Upon seeing him the imp gulped, knowing who he was talking to, his boss, Valentino.