Extra 2

Chapter 98 Achilles: Do for love 2

How does it feel to marry a c fan at home and pierce my heart every day

Achilles has been feeling a headache lately.

In all fairness, Eve is actually a very suitable object of contract marriage.

Eve is a very conscious person, just like their contract, just treat this marriage as a transaction and never have any wishful thinking.

She is also very diligent in doing things. She is very qualified to be the mistress of the Rodriguez family.

Eve seems to know that she and Achilles are just contractual partners, and she knows how to advance and retreat when getting along with Achilles on weekdays, as if she knows very well that they only have a cold money relationship.

All this satisfied Achilles.

Except for one thing.

On weekdays, Eve seldom chatted with Achilles about matters other than Rodriguez's family affairs, but as soon as she saw the news of Yan Yu and Gu Cichuan, she couldn't help getting excited, and couldn't help but want to vent her feelings ecstasy.

"Master Marshal is really good-looking, woohoo, I love beauties! But lord Marshal never messes with women outside, he only treats my idol... I like her even more. Woohoo. Wow, my idol's aura, It's even better than those top quality alpha's! Why do they match so well, I like them so much..."

This day Eve started again.

On weekdays, Eve is very well-behaved, and Achilles also has a good impression of her, so at first Achilles wanted to pretend that he didn't hear it, but then he couldn't bear it anymore, and said coldly: "I said it all. I don't like hearing you bring them up so many times, can you just shut up?"

"Ah, sorry, I forgot again." Eve apologized quickly and sincerely every time, which quickly extinguished Achilles' anger a lot.

"Mr. Achilles, you really don't understand, and it's hard for me to describe this feeling to you. I can be fake, but they must be real." C fan Eve said tearfully.

Achilles could only hold his forehead helplessly: "...forget it."

Eve carefully observed Achilles' expression, her eyes full of sympathy: "Mr. Achilles, I know you like my idol. After all, His Highness Cichuan is such a wise and powerful omega, but you must not be able to win the Marshal. You'd better give up early."

Achilles froze, trembling with anger, and argued in a cold tone: "I don't like Gu..."

But was interrupted by Eve: "I understand. I heard that you and the marshal were very close friends before, but now the relationship has become estranged a lot. It is because of His Highness Cichuan that they broke up... Sigh... "

Eve sighed and looked at Achilles with pity.

Mr. Achilles lost his friendship and love at the same time, which is really tragic.

Eve even added in an empathetic manner: "Mr. Achilles, if you have an omega you like in the future, you must tell me, and I will definitely take the initiative and quickly give way. In fact, we are now friends. , I’ll give you a 20% discount for the agreed 20 million.”

She suddenly seemed to think of something and quickly added: "Of course, you can't destroy the marriage between Marshal and my idol, otherwise I will never let you go!"

"..." Achilles felt his head hurt even more.

*——————————

"Remember to tidy up tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is the annual New Year's dinner of the Imperial City. The four major families, including the Imperial Star and the entire empire, will come. Don't embarrass me." Achilles said lightly.