Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Mecha

"Xiaoyun!"

Yan Yu squeezed Yan Yun's shoulders tremblingly, and the thin girl curled up in her arms with a pale face, like a cold autumn branch, a dead leaf that was about to fall.

Why is this again?

Why did she have to experience another scene where an important relative fell in front of her, but she was powerless?

Olivia didn't know why she subconsciously stood in front of Alpha, whom she hated the most. She heard Yan Yu calling Xiao Yun in a hoarse voice, and she felt a little sour and uncomfortable.

Olivia called her sister softly, but Yan Yu still didn't notice anything unusual.

It's okay not to find out.

After all, Yan Yu doesn't like herself. What she likes is Yan Yun, who resembles her sister in appearance and personality, and is cute and cute, not herself, a vicious and world-weary murderer.

Olivia clearly knew that Yan Yun only regarded Yan Yu as a sister she could rely on, and she was the idiot with dirty thoughts.

But she is an idiot who doesn't even have the qualifications to confess, and she can only hide her heart silently, so that Yan Yun, who can walk in the sun, can enjoy Yan Yu's love without worry.

Seeing Yan Yu's emotions getting out of control, Austin hurriedly comforted her: "Although she is seriously injured, there is still a possibility of her being rescued!"

Only then did Yan Yu forcefully take a breath to calm herself down, staring at Yan Hu, her brother, with bloodshot eyes.

Yan Hu, who was unable to make a sneak attack, let out an angry cry from his throat, sharp and unusual, Yan Yu suddenly raised his head, and his expression became weird.

The one in front of him was an out-and-out monster.

His snout as a human has disappeared and turned into a long mouthpart that makes the scalp tingle. Those eyes similar to those of Yan Yu turned into sluggish and strange compound eyes of Zerg, and behind him grew a pair of weird covered wings, as if they were not fully developed and could not fly, so they could only be dragged behind cumbersomely .

"Yan Hu, are you doing all the Zerg tonight?" Yan Yu asked coldly.

Yan Yu saw that face that was somewhat similar to her turned into this, and felt nauseous in her heart: "Your mental power suddenly rose to 4s, and it must have something to do with your turning into this monster."

"So what? The heir of the Yan family can only be mine." Yan Hu glared and raised his eyebrows, rubbed his sharp mouthparts, and let out a fierce laugh: "I successfully extracted the core of a Zerg king's corpse. After playing the game, not only the mental power soared to the 4s level, but you can even control the Zerg, if you die here today, you will never go back to the capital city.”

Seeing that Yan Hu looked like this, Yan Yu still thought about her identity as the heir of the Yan family. The corners of her lips curled up in a mocking arc: "Even if I die, you will never be the heir with the monster you look like now."

"Shut up, I'll kill you now!"

"Little Hu, Xiao Yu?!"

Two voices sounded at the same time.

Yan Yu didn't look back, and received Yan Hu's charged blow head-on, and the two seemingly evenly matched 4s mental powers exchanged head-on, and the remaining air waves even made everyone's hair and clothes swing automatically without wind.

A few seconds later, Yan Hu was suddenly pushed into the wall behind him by the air wave, and a huge crack was knocked out of the solid wall. Yan Hu tilted his head and coughed out a puddle of green mucus. More than half of the crippled wings were cut off, and Yan Yu gave him a contemptuous look without even taking a half step back.